Anti-fog: What works, what doesn't?

RSparky

They do sell pinlock diy kits right? I could just get one to put it on my visor...? Also, if I want to change visors can it be removed and replaced on another? The current visor is a little scratched. Not from wrecking, just rocks and my retarded thumbnail scraping off imaginary bugs.

distilled water, ivory bath soap, and clean soft cloth. Dampen the cloth with distilled water, and lather up the Ivory, gently apply to the interior of your visor liberally, rinse with distilled water, dry with clean LINT FREE cloth or newspaper. Enjoy the fog free ride to and from work.

I prefer the Nanofilm stuff because it is so much easier and quicker to use. Just pop out the dry cloth, wipe my glasses for 15 seconds, put cloth away and ride for hours before I may need to reapply.

Pinlock - Stock shield on my HJC was always fogged. The Pinlock shield only fogs outside the double shield.

I use CatCrap on my glassed for cycling. It does help but does not eliminate fogging. Have not seen any thing you can apply that works better. You pretty much have to go with a double layer to eliminate the fogging when its cold. That why all the good ski goggles are double layer. Thats what Pinlock does.

Craig