New to Columbus

Jay

Whats up all. My names Jason and I just moved to Columbus from Akron to go to OSU. Been riding bikes for a few years now, but was mostly into cars. Now im starting to get into bikes a lot more. I have a Ducati 748 thats given me some trouble, but its a blast to ride. Maybe see some of you guys around.

• 2 weeks later...

What's up brother. Word of advise. Get the parking pass for a motorcycle when you get your other pass. Parking for bikes is WAAAYYY better than cars at campus. Also there is some smoking hot chick that rides a Red CBR600RR down on campus.. Attending school. Keep your eyes peeled!

What's up brother. Word of advise. Get the parking pass for a motorcycle when you get your other pass. Parking for bikes is WAAAYYY better than cars at campus. Also there is some smoking hot chick that rides a Red CBR600RR down on campus.. Attending school. Keep your eyes peeled!

Well tell her about the site! Duh.

For sure, I bought the MC pass before i got one for my car. Ride to school as much as i can...its soooo much easier.

I seen a hot blonde on a black cbr but not a red one....ill have to keep a lookout.:D

Thanks for all the welcomes.

• 3 weeks later...