New female aboard

wanna.be.rider

My name is Tiffany, I have been on two CSBA rides this year, of course I was a passenger not an actual rider. I love riding even tho I am the passenger its very relaxing. One day I hope to have my own bike. My boyfriend wants to buy my first bike by next season so we can do a camping trip. I'm scared but excited of the thought of having my own bike. The first CSBA ride I went on was Sept 25. happened to be my b-day and one I won't forget. Scott (my boyfriend) thought it would be a great b-day present and it was for sure I had fun but the three wrecks that happened that day scared me. I won't lie the ride was long and I was sore and didn't finish out the trip.

If theres any questions just hit me up and ask

thanks all for the welcomes hoping i learn a lot from being on here

alienpi- ha ha ha ha ha ur hysterical...not lol jus kidding I got a good laugh out of your pics.

Radio flyer- Seeing u wreck was not fun the overall ride was but ur wreck especially scared the piss out of me... jus glad all u got was road rash.