New features for you!

Casper

These are all things I'd had planned for the new version of the site. As of right now, I've decided against moving to vB4 any time soon. So, I've decided to release this stuff on here for you all to enjoy. There will be more in the days to come.

- iTrader. You can now rate transactions with members from Ohio Riders. Feel free to go back to previous purchases.

- Social group admins can mass PM all group members.

- Garage. You can add your bike(s) to your garage, listing whatever you feel like about them and adding pictures.

- When threads are moved, the original poster will get a PM saying so automatically.

- Pirate Poker. There are several ads on this page, but they aren't Ohio Riders ads. These are ads for the game. It's fun, so I figured it's worth it.

- When someone gets a new high score in the arcade, a new thread will be posted.

- We're on Tapatalk. After several requests, I've given in.

- Favorites. In a thread, profile, etc you can now add them to your "favorites" right on the site. In a thread, just click on thread tools. For a user profile, it's under "user lists".

So are visitor messages gone? I click on my page and I see it for a second then they're gone.

You should just have to click on "Visitor Messages". It's the second tab now. I'm thinking about moving that around so visitor messages still show first. Not sure yet.

is it going to popup telling me how great tapatalk is everytime i visit the page with my droid browser?

Are you freaking kidding me? I had no idea it did that. I think I've fixed that little problem. Let me know if you see that pop up again.

Why can we only do one bike in the virtual garage? You know many of us are bike whores and have a few in the real garage.

This.

is it going to popup telling me how great tapatalk is everytime i visit the page with my droid browser?

It did it the first time I went, but I exited the browser and it didn't do it the second time :dunno: And why did it tell me it was nokia native, and I couldn't even select my phone? It sounds like it works real well.

There are A LOT of buttons and options, it seems like every few months there is a new option ha ha. Understandably its a little rough around the edges, just small tweaking in your spare time will make it smoother.

Are you freaking kidding me? I had no idea it did that. I think I've fixed that little problem. Let me know if you see that pop up again.

You musta responded as I was reading and typing it up and checking it for myself. There is no more ad thing. You also fixed the garage, 5 spots now!