Mid-Ohio 10-21-2010 Customer Appreciation Day

vw151

This is the 2nd year Mid-OH has hosted a free track day for their regular track day customers. It's a really cool gesture IMO.

It was pretty cold today at Mid-OH. I think I only went out about 3 sessions and mostly drove it like a truck. It was still an overall fun day where I was at the track rather than at work. On the time I wasn't riding I got a chance to shoot some more pictures with my new Camera and lenses.

In case I haven't mentioned this on the site before. I'm looking to start doing some professional photography on the side. Please shoot me a PM if you have need for some photography.

Here are a few pics from the day.

On a side note. Brian (with KTM) apparently doesn't like having his picture taken. He seems to think you want to wear his skin or something when you point the camera at him. He had this really brightly colored shirt on that I was unable to photograph because of this. ;) He did however have some KTM RC8s he let some people demo on the track. KTM is doing some cool stuff up at Mid-OH

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

Edited by vw151

That Vee Dub kid is funny...:D As always, we had a great time. He was quoting movies and such and I couldn't keep form laughing. Good dude. Great pics, also.

I was kidding about pics - I'm just not a guy that cares to have his pic taken. Nobody needs to see a dude like me in a tight shirt that looks like the Riddler's costume!:eek:

That Vee Dub kid is funny...:D As always, we had a great time. He was quoting movies and such and I couldn't keep form laughing. Good dude. Great pics, also.

I was kidding about pics - I'm just not a guy that cares to have his pic taken. Nobody needs to see a dude like me in a tight shirt that looks like the Riddler's costume!:eek:

LOL, that's cool man. Just figured I'd razz ya a little.

Looking at your avatar you must of been the guy dipping around the paddock at about 40 mph on the moped...with the sqeakey brakes

Dude, I was in 1st gear the whole time and it's not a moped. :)

What great times! If you were there riding i have tons of pics here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cincinnati-OH/Assfault-Junkies/133001519313

I can't tag anyone in those pics. Can you make it so I can tag the people I know.

Great job BTW, for as little as me and my friends were out you got a lot of pics of us.

Edited by vw151

What great times! If you were there riding i have tons of pics here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cincinnati-OH/Assfault-Junkies/133001519313

THANKS to both Joe and Gixxie for sharing these pics... there are a couple excellent pics with the fall colors in the background I'm copying! ;-)

THANKS to both Joe and Gixxie for sharing these pics... there are a couple excellent pics with the fall colors in the background I'm copying! ;-)

No problem Brandt, It's always fun.

BTW, if you want to look for yourself, everything I shot is here in full res.

http://picasaweb.google.com/joseph.hansen/MidOhio10212010#

Once again I am impressed with the folks at the Mid Ohio School, and all those in attencance of this day. A better bunch a people you'll never find. Hell I barely rode, but I still had a great time wandering about the paddock talking to everyone. I wish everyone well throughout the winter months.

some pics

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

As much as I hate fall it makes for some good scenery... My favorite one

DSC_0235.jpg

Thanks for posting Brandon. I'm going slow as hell but that's the first time the bike has been on track with it's new GSXR stickers in full effect. ;)