Yo Cleaner! Here comes some Honda info!

NinjaNick

I like the looks, but you can keep the Plank, I mean seat...

Never cared for ergos on the CBR since the 929 and even the 929 couldn't stand the seat.

Being a kawi rider, I think Kawasaki has the worst ergos via the 600 and 1000 series. After riding them for awhile and then sitting on a Zook and Honda, they feel much more comfy than the Kawi. That's the opinion I formed.

Being a kawi rider, I think Kawasaki has the worst ergos via the 600 and 1000 series. After riding them for awhile and then sitting on a Zook and Honda, they feel much more comfy than the Kawi. That's the opinion I formed.

The pegs get me on the Hondas. The Kawis feel too high, but not to uncomfortable, the Yami I just felt like I was sitting on the gas tank.

i think that the exhaust, along with the fender are fugly. but in know that they are the first things that go. but other than that its starting to grow. seems like they need to put a sticker/picture/something on the front to fill the large space.

i think that the exhaust, along with the fender are fugly. but in know that they are the first things that go. but other than that its starting to grow. seems like they need to put a sticker/picture/something on the front to fill the large space.

As long as it don't have the damn wing on it, it is an improvement.

You can sticker up a plain bike easier.

whats that suppose to mean?...

And you wonder how the Aztek made it through the design phase..sad...:dunno:

It is supposed to mean exactly what I said. I think most of the Honda's have looked like ass for the last few year. Just my opinion.

And for the record, I don't wonder why the Aztek made it through the design phase.