Three-C body shop versus Rife's

Scruit

Anyone had any experience with three-c body shop? Good, bad indifferent?

What about Rife's in Westerville?

Paint work only, no mechanical. Fixing a poor paint job done by another body shop.

I've heard good and cad about every body shop out there. I've heard a few bad review of 3c, but they are higher volume so they're bound to have more complaints.

Anyone in the industry that can recommend a shop?

Edited by Scruit

Just got back from First Impressions. We're going to schedule an estimate and see where we go from there.

When Chris does the estimate, tell him Gary from Columbus DSM with the red Spyder, and custom Astro van sent you.

I know Phil the owner, from the DSM world. He has a full tube chassis DSM Eclipse that he drag races.

When Chris does the estimate, tell him Gary from Columbus DSM with the red Spyder, and custom Astro van sent you.

I know Phil the owner, from the DSM world. He has a full tube chassis DSM Eclipse that he drag races.

Is that the same Eclipse in the magazine article they have hung up in the southeast corner of the reception area? 8.x seconds in the quarter? AWD rocks - which is why my cage is a Legacy GT 5sp turbo AWD :bow::D

Is that the same Eclipse in the magazine article they have hung up in the southeast corner of the reception area? 8.x seconds in the quarter? AWD rocks - which is why my cage is a Legacy GT 5sp turbo AWD :bow::D

Ya that is one Phil races. He's a good guy. I've had my Spyder in there for work, and the Xenon front bumper cover for my Astro.

When I took the Spyder to him, the insurance company had already paid me. I got a rental for a week, but he called me 2 days later and said it was done. When I picked it up, I still had some cash left over :D

Forgraves autobody, Newark

I have never been a fan of 3C. I vote for Forgraves. Bruce was my paint rep before I went to work for the paint company (long time ago). I then worked with and for him at Sikkens. I also have had work done at his shop on my personal vehicle and it was great. Just my $0.02 worth.