New series on amc!

kawi kid

Ok, so it took the entire show to get the group to CDC. Not sure where plot line is going with Morgan, the guy with the other walkie-talkie.

I did ask the wife if a day after I was bitten by a zombie, if she would either shoot or pick axe me, she said she would shoot me. Note to self, don't get bit by a zombie.

well yeah... bastard beats you all your life and then you have the oppertunity to bash him with a pick axe. guess what chump there is not going to be enough of you to bury!

Alright so I must have missed a episode. What I last saw was they left the one guy sitting by the rode and they drove away. I assume heading for the CDC, like scottb stated. This damn satelite B.S. They showed the same episode like 3 times in a F'ing row.

I think that the only way to get Merle, Morgan and the kid back into the story is they meet each other someplace between Atlanta and the camp. But i cant see Merle stopping to pick-up a black guy and his kid and givin them a lift back to the camp. There are a lot of loose ends for only one episode left for the season. Maybe 2hr. season finale?

I hope they dont ruin the show by finding/creating some airborn cure for the zombie-ness. Then the gang will spray the cure from the top of the building and spend the rest of the series un-zombie-fying everyone.

Don't think they will wipe out the zombies. Heard talk of a second season.

I'm not sure where they can go with the second season that won't suck honestly. It has been pretty cool so far, but I'm not seeing where this goes unless they do a series of flashbacks to show what happened and why.

Yeah, I don't know what else they could do.

Well, i suppose during the un-zombie-fying, they could decide to look for family members and humanize them.

There was a scene in the first episode where morgan, at a house, put the rifle crosshairs on a woman but did not shoot. Possibly his wife?

Well, i suppose during the un-zombie-fying, they could decide to look for family members and humanize them.

There was a scene in the first episode where morgan, at a house, put the rifle crosshairs on a woman but did not shoot. Possibly his wife?

Yeah, that was his wife. I forgot about her. There was a scene where the boy started crying cuz he saw his mom. Wonder if she'll get taken out in the last episode.

I am guessing they will find enough antidote to change back a handfull and wont have enough to help everyone/wont have the ability to make more?

I obviously have missed two episodes now. Since I thought today was Wednesday! WTF! Anyone know we they run the re-runs?

I think u guys have it wrong. I think the CDC will be a dead end. The one guy that's there working on a cure lost his tissue samples. In the preview for next week show u see him giving the one lady that lost her sister shots and then her throwing up. I think that guy is gonna infect her so he can have fresh samples and they will all be screwed.

:HOXmasE005HL:

I think u guys have it wrong. I think the CDC will be a dead end. The one guy that's there working on a cure lost his tissue samples. In the preview for next week show u see him giving the one lady that lost her sister shots and then her throwing up. I think that guy is gonna infect her so he can have fresh samples and they will all be screwed.

OH snap...interesting theory.:cool: