First Look: Harley-Davidson Cross Bones

Motorcycle USA

yeah, they took something that couldn't stop worth a fuck, handled like shit, and had no balls, made it perform even farther below industry standards, not to mention the 200 section hight on that front tire, I bet thats nice and stable around corners. Now their gonna charge 3x as much for it, because it has a shiny black air filter. Ever notice how much HD talks about air filters? their obsessed with them. Never one mention in one single ad I've ever seen about performance specs, HP/Tq rating, or innovative technology (those idiots in Milwaukee are still impressed with the wheel). Just stupid rambelings about air filter covers, and how much this 2009 model is just like the 1929 model, except the name has changed to FLCHSRAKEWOEIRUVNPIOURE. I seriously wouldn't doubt that the frames and front suspention were vintage, probably found them in storage shed out back, and needed to get rid of them.

Note to HD; Your product sucks. Your market is stagnate and old. Please hurry up and die, or, BUILD A REAL BIKE

Why wasn't Jesus born in Milwaukee?

They couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin :D