scottb

The day after Thanksgiving from this site:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/GanderMountain

leads to Gander Mountain which will have this item

r20101103232644.jpg

I am looking for a 40 cal.

I see the $50 rebate, seems to be a decent price with the laser sight

I know it is not an XD, but this might work for me.

Thoughts anyone?

I have a Sigma 9mm. I have had no issues with it and its been great with no jams through about 600rds. I think with rebate I paid 275 in the spring for mine with no laser so I'd say its a decent price. It's a little bulky for carry which is why I bought a subcompact

The S&W seemed like a good price. Thanks for the info Speedy. I did not like the feel of the trigger on the Sigma, but maybe i can live with it for the price.

Speedy how about sometime going to stonewall and I'll rent a few pistol, just to test them out?

The S&W seemed like a good price. Thanks for the info Speedy. I did not like the feel of the trigger on the Sigma, but maybe i can live with it for the price.

Speedy how about sometime going to stonewall and I'll rent a few pistol, just to test them out?

ok I shot my sigma today vs my beretta vs an m&p. All of the 9mm variety and hands down I never disliked my Sigma until today. Honestly for a few bucks more find something else and you'll be much happier in the long run

ok I shot my sigma today vs my beretta vs an m&p. All of the 9mm variety and hands down I never disliked my Sigma until today. Honestly for a few bucks more find something else and you'll be much happier in the long run

trigger is a piece of shit. its funny the s&w revolver triggers are nice, light, and crisp. the semi autos not so much

Scott I am headed to stonewall on sat sometime with the pistols. Let me know when you want to head up there. I will bring my 2 xd's for ya to try. Hey El capitan I am going to the range sometime in the afternoon on sat. I would say spend the extra $50 and get one of the sig 250 that vances has on clearence right now. Or there are plenty of other guns in the $350 to $450 price range with much better triggers.

i dont want to read through a 1000 gun threads but I am looking for a good handgun that would be a good carry gun also. So not worrying about cost what would you recommend?

kimber ultra carry II if money wasnt a issue

http://www.kimberamerica.com/products/pistols/ultracarry/

Scott I am headed to stonewall on sat sometime with the pistols. Let me know when you want to head up there. I will bring my 2 xd's for ya to try. Hey El capitan I am going to the range sometime in the afternoon on sat. I would say spend the extra $50 and get one of the sig 250 that vances has on clearence right now. Or there are plenty of other guns in the $350 to $450 price range with much better triggers.

All my guns have better triggers. I have thought about those sigs