Our next project BMC

shittygsxr

The zx10r is far from finished, but we are starting our second bike and will have both bikes coming together this winter.

The bike we are currently working on is GSXRNurse's 2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 it will be used to promote the Pelatonia charity which raises money for cancer research.

Base Art Co will do the design for the bike. They are a columbus company they do amazing work they and have some very major clients.

Jim Shively, AKA rembrandt to the Ohioriders community, will be doing the paint work. He did our buckeye themed bike which will make its rounds on the OSU campus this winter and I will get it out a few times in the spring when the weather improves.

I can't say enough about the work that Jim does, the detail in the artwork is amazing. Tressel even mentioned it on his radio show this thursday.

I get to spend large amounts of money and drive all over the place making everything come together. We really want the Ohio State community to be involved but since this is for a charity that benefits cancer research it would be selfish not to open up the offer to anyone willing to lend a hand.

More information on the sponsors can be found at the links below

http://www.pelotonia.org/ride/

http://baseartco.com/

http://www.art-rigs.com/

I will update this thread as the progress continues, but my first order of business is to order a new set of unpainted fairings for this bike so if anyone wants to make an offer on any of the current fairings (Durbahm tail excluded) let me know. Also the rims will be repainted so if anyone wants to trade for their black wheels and throw in a couple of dollars lets make it happen.

This is how the bike currently sits

b5qop0.jpg

27wx7yq.jpg

The Pelatonia event is a long ways off but if you would like some more information please send me a PM.

Edited by shittygsxr

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well after almost eight months here it is

vq4q43.jpg

After months of "almost done" and "finishing up next week" this is what it has come to. I really don't get joy from bashing someone professionally, but I would feel bad if I didn't warn some friends and they got into the same situation.

If you NEED to know more please send me a PM

BASE ART CO did a sick design for us and I will post it up from work tomorrow.

Wheel Medic even blasted the wheels for free. Great guys

Edited by shittygsxr

Well after almost eight months here it is

vq4q43.jpg

After months of "almost done" and "finishing up next week" this is what it has come to. I really don't get joy from bashing someone professionally, but I would feel bad if I didn't warn some friends and they got into the same situation.

If you NEED to know more please send me a PM

BASE ART CO did a sick design for us and I will post it up from work tomorrow.

Wheel Medic even blasted the wheels for free. Great guys

Just remember, I have a painter that would do an amazing job, and in a timely manner whenever you decide you actually want them painted.

well I got everything back and I can't even just put everything back together. Half of the tail is covered in paint blisters from whatever he "cleaned" it with. and the tank is scratched.

Jim (Reimbrant) is a fucking turd. I showed some of his work to some higher ups and even got him a sizable job at OSU, which has been pulled. On the OSU work he did none of the detail work he described and transported it with clear coat that was still soft.

Its one thing to not do the work and just return it but instead he stole the "materials" money I gave him, did no work, and damaged my items.