FS: Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9mm

Bad324

This gun is maybe 2 months old. Has probably 150 rounds through it. Only reason for sale is Fin Fur n Feather has an M&P compact with laser grips on sale which I want so in order for that to happen I need to sell the 2 pistols I have now

$430

This gun is maybe 2 months old. Has probably 150 rounds through it. Only reason for sale is Fin Fur n Feather has an M&P compact with laser grips on sale which I want so in order for that to happen I need to sell the 2 pistols I have now

$430

Laser grips are over rated. Save the money and use it for range time.

SO what ya selling next week your kidney? I might need your liver soon enough LOL! WHy not just add a lasergrip to the storm?

i thought about and still might do that. My first choice before I bought the storm was an M&P but I made the impulse buy on the beretta. Honestly I really do like this a lot and won't be sad if I don't sell it. Just saw the ad this morning for the Fin and figured what the hell why not

What is my price? I don't know how to say that in Spanish!

thats childs play....cuál es mi precio

just for you, ill cut you a deal. $4900 and ill throw in a free 05 636

Edited by Bad324

Isent your guido ass a message last night onthere and never heard back lol

haha yea I heard it...laughed loudly as my roommate wondered why the hell you sent me a song. I was gonna reply with something awesome but I was too inebriated to be coordinated enough to do it all before the next game started