Does anyone here install counter tops?

shittygsxr

I do granite..sorry bub

Really?:D

I have the need for some random sizes of granite slab - like the sink cout outs or drops from the ends of cut slabs. Anything under 20" X 20" in just about any shape.

Any idea of places that sell these for cheap?

Earache- you can try my work (lang stone on 5th ave by port cbus) we've got pallets of sink drops and shit out back that we sell..idk what the go for tho.

Gixer- are you talking like silestone or ceaserstone tops or somthing diffrent?

Earache- you can try my work (lang stone on 5th ave by port cbus) we've got pallets of sink drops and shit out back that we sell..idk what the go for tho.

These are black epoxy that were supposed to go into a lab.

Thanks - Shitty; go over to Lang Stone and check some out for me. Get prices, sizes, etc.

C'mon.. . ya gots nuthin' better to do.

How many do you need? Is it for a furniture project? You can borrow my wet saw if you need it

Yup, I need to make some end tables fgor our bedroom and need soem sort of stone table top. Any thickness is cool, but I need enough matching material to make two table tops. Something around 20" square would be cool.

But I'm not hung up on the size or the color - as long as they match. Darker stone would be best.

Should just get off my ass and drive over to see what they have.