Wtb: 08+ 600rr

Bad324

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

thanks. I've been real busy lately and postponed the search but back at it again.

those are sexy ass bikes! I pretty much feel the same about holding out for a Phoenix or another red/black one

2010 600RR LEYLA

2010%20Honda%20CBR600RR%20Leyla%20wm.jpg

in my opinion it is one of the sexiest special edition rr honda has ever put put out. (notice the matching painted rims) with the phoneix and graffiti tying for a close 2nd.

5k...damn that would be nice. i am willing to spend 9k for the leyla...that is 9k brand spanking new. i am certain i can find one by the end of next year. and the 2010 is basically the 07-10 with the only major changes being cosmetics. so i can can swap parts with my 07 if need be.

yea the Leyla is my 2nd favorite behind the Phoenix. The dealer near me still has 2 09 Phoenix's but won't budge on price. I don't like buying new anyway but the cheapest I've gotten them is 10.5k OTD so its easy for me to walk away. If I can't buy a bike with cash its easy for me pass

yea the Leyla is my 2nd favorite behind the Phoenix. The dealer near me still has 2 09 Phoenix's but won't budge on price. I don't like buying new anyway but the cheapest I've gotten them is 10.5k OTD so its easy for me to walk away. If I can't buy a bike with cash its easy for me pass

10.5k out the door in the off season?! wow that is taxed. i found a stealership in michigan that has the 2010 leyla in stock they said they would do for 10k out the door. i guess the ones in your area are contempt sitting on their inventory through the winter.

and i know 9k is much for a 600rr but i have never owned a brand new bike. i have never done the broke in procedure for any if the bikes i have owned, and i guess i am willing to spend the extra coin to have a brand new one.

10.5k out the door in the off season?! wow that is taxed. i found a stealership in michigan that has the 2010 leyla in stock they said they would do for 10k out the door. i guess the ones in your area are contempt sitting on their inventory through the winter.

this was a month or so ago, right before I put the bike away. They are notoriously a rip off as most people in the area know them as State Rape (real name State 8)

Just cuz it was a Phoenix I dealt with figuring it out just to see where they were at. My favorite was that the asking price was down to $7999. I just laughed and walked away

you be easy...the phoenix has been my favorite animal since middle school. yes I know its not real

No I've yet to figure out why one was flat and one was gloss

bro just get the liger, they are bred for their skills in magic....

The%20Liger.jpg

You've got a viffer. Buy MidgetTodds Sumo for cheap.

I'm far too large to have Sumo plus the VFR has a small chance at going bye bye in the spring. The VFR is more of my "tourer" anyway since I haz no skills