National Opt Out Day - November 24th

Casper

Lyns said she wants me to write "Fuck" on her left cheek and "You" on her right cheek when Isaac comes in for Christmas.

I told her he isn't getting on an airplane. I'll be driving to get him. Fuck the TSA.

If I could drive to Jamaica, you bet your ass I would be.

Just order the pasties and underwear that block the scanners so all that TSA can see is a piece of text that says "Private" and cant see the goods.

I've seen those. Hilarious. I read a story the other day where a guy used some sort of metal flake paint and wrote nasty shit all over his body for the TSA folks to read. LOL

I flew to NYC on Sept 9 this year with a group of friends from work. Myself and another friend got picked to go through the scanner. As I'm striking poses standing in the scanner my friend says. "Wow they just randomly picked the two crazy motherfuckers out of the group. They are good." We both got pat searched in addition to getting scanned. Guess they liked what they saw.

I flew to NYC on Sept 9 this year with a group of friends from work. Myself and another friend got picked to go through the scanner. As I'm striking poses standing in the scanner my friend says. "Wow they just randomly picked the two crazy motherfuckers out of the group. They are good." We both got pat searched in addition to getting scanned. Guess they liked what they saw.

:lol: