Honda Super Cycle Weekend - Aug 1-3

Casper

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Flounder, i will probably do that day as well (maybe if I am fast enough Monte will let me out with the AMA boys....

If I can run low 30s I hope he does as it will be very difficult to run that in the STT portion.

I may ride up Friday night, hang out and head to the races Saturday with you all.

Maybe just maybe in 2009 I can try to qualify for the 600 race :D but I doubt it.

Nope. Registered racers for the AMA weekend only. Low :30s is fine in the STT group. We were doing :33s -:35s the day prior... If we could have been in the race class and it meant something, faster would have been had... Well, Drew at least.

For Insurance purposes, no one will be out with the AMA boys. could you imagine thrashing one of there 50-100K FX bikes or superbikes with your little tinker toy. :beating:

Again, only registered NON top ten in points or factory riders allowed. That means any Supersport, Superstock or even Superbike racers. Privateers is the target, but you get a few satelite team riders out there - ala Jake Holden...

Again, only registered NON top ten in points or factory riders allowed. That means any Supersport, Superstock or even Superbike racers. Privateers is the target, but you get a few satelite team riders out there - ala Jake Holden...

I saw Roger Lee head out one session.

Yates as well.

Yeah I picked his bike up when he tried to cartwheel it into the bed of my truck.

Guest MotoGP Tix
Camping,,, No thanks.

Did that once never again...

After 4 hours of Rev limiter then Cheering I decided never again....

+ 1,000 on that.. I thought hanging with my buds would counter act that..

But I just cant look my wife in the face anymore and tell her that I think it is safe ( or respectful ) for women to be there...

Good times no doubt... Hotel for me / visit the campground

• 4 weeks later...
haha, well the pit crew will be pretty well set i think, but guests are always welcome to come kick it. and no the bike isnt done yet. gotta let the weather warm up a bit

If Lizard is in your crew, I wouldnt count on him.. I have a feeling he may slip and fall soon... :beating:

• 4 months later...

Ill be their looking forward to camping. Last year was a blast hope more peolpe do it. What a party. Their are CLEAN bathrooms with showers also on the camp grounds.

Not sure if pops is going to make it. He has been doing this since I was a little girl. He has never missed a year except for when I got married. That was isn't even worth it. It wont be the same without him. I hope he is comming.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

This will be my first time at the AMA. I am from the Cleveland area. Staying in a hotel in Mansfield (sucks...) 1-3 Aug. Certainly would like to meet you guys for the insider tips ;) and party......... :cheers:

As a rookie I would like to sponsor the first round, that could be the hen keg....or chiiled vodka martini "shaken not stirred"