Honda Super Cycle Weekend - Aug 1-3

Casper

im up for camping i want to ride down that friday ill try and get off work is it safe for a bike down there lol also anyone have some extra space they can squeeze me and maybe a friend into lol or should i just cage it up there

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that are interested there will be a dealer ride on sunday during lunch. Anyone is allowed to participate you just need to sign up for it. We have a sign up at Iron Pony by the guard station. Might be something that people that never ride the track will enjoy...

For those of you that are interested there will be a dealer ride on sunday during lunch. Anyone is allowed to participate you just need to sign up for it. We have a sign up at Iron Pony by the guard station. Might be something that people that never ride the track will enjoy...

Is this a demo ride of new models?

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of us from TSBR will be headed down and camping out in the parking lot thursday night before the gates open. Hit us up if you want. 3 large bottles of Everclear are ready and waiting just for mid-ohio.

A bunch of us from TSBR will be headed down and camping out in the parking lot thursday night before the gates open. Hit us up if you want. 3 large bottles of Everclear are ready and waiting just for mid-ohio.

We'll be there as well. Just wonder around the campground and look for the Ohio Riders banner.

I'm still waiting to hear of my friends are taking a camper up there. If not, can someone let me know if they have room around them I want to go and get the full experience since I missed last year cause of my sweet wreck.

I'm sure we can find you a place to sleep.

You can share a tent with the flat fish

Flat fish will not be camping tent style.. If I stay up there, Im going to steel space in Drew's motorhome whether he wants me to or not... If he says no, I will kick him square in the dick.

I'm sure we can find you a place to sleep.

Thanks! I talked to APc## (nick) and I'll prolly give him a tent to set-up for me when he gets there so it will all workout. I'd like to ride up there so I can hit my rev limiter all night long while everyones trying to sleep. Granted my bikes so quiet you wouldn't be able to hear it anyways.

Thanks! I talked to APc## (nick) and I'll prolly give him a tent to set-up for me when he gets there so it will all workout. I'd like to ride up there so I can hit my rev limiter all night long while everyones trying to sleep. Granted my bikes so quiet you wouldn't be able to hear it anyways.

FYI i know a guy a few years ago that did that and they took his bike.

FYI i know a guy a few years ago that did that and they took his bike.

Why I will never camp again.

If I had had a 12 ga I would have popped off a few rounds into the air (yes at angle so as not to rain pellets on anyone) to shut them up.