Cleveland guys and gals

Casper

-10 You're pretty much into losing your keys and running over curbs. :p:D:p:D

Any word on when the bike will be ready? John might head out this way on Sat. to ride a little I'm guessing and whatever else. If you'll be around we'd be happy to stop over and rub a little salt in the wounds for ya.

Not sure. I missed a call from Kennedy's on Tue. Needless to say I have to wait for tomorrow to speak to the manager. It can't be good. Doesn't matter much for this weekend, I have a funeral to go to in MI. I'm leaving today and I'll be gone until Sunday.

I've got a feeling they found something that was missed initially. If thats the case, tag on an extra week for parts.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You took your bike to Kennedy's!! Boy you really don't want to ride at all this year do you!? I like Mike (the mechanic) but man they are soooo sssllllloooooowwww it's not even funny. Keep on them to get it done quickly no matter what it takes. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Sorry to hear about the passing (friend/family) so please pass along my condolences.

Now it's not his fault....his autozipper quit working for some reason. Looks like the damn weather has changed again and they're calling for rain on Sat.

Riding or not we need to get together when you're up Shitty. Give me a shout when you're up.

• 3 weeks later...