Geetings from MX City

alex985

hola muchachos this is Alejandro, from mexico city. i've been visiting the forum a time ago thou... i'm a minimalist owner of an amazing yamaha XTZ 125, this thumpers are street legal back here. basically is a TTR 125, same engine, wheels 21 and 18 inch. i am also in touch with other forums in brazil, where they have launched in oct. 2010 the new ténéré 250cc... google it!

so im not pretending to be a liason among forums, but good ideas must keep flowing... just to have different perspectives and points of view. for example they have this honda nxr 150cc which has this Flex system, it can be fueled with alcohol / gasoline, at the same time... so if i sees something interesting i will be eventually sharing among here too.

by the way i used to live in michiana area, an elkhart blazer graduate

:cheers: to all the forum, keep the good work up!

this is my lovely skinny redhead

S7301780.jpg?t=1288560662

S7301783.jpg?t=1288561083

100_7211.jpg?t=1275191324

what mainly brought me here was a thread for modifying the wr250x lantern into an integrated one... eventually i liked other DIY that the gang have posted.

appreciate the welcoming!!

is 12 o clocker still here with us?

what mainly brought me here was a thread for modifying the wr250x lantern into an integrated one... eventually i liked other DIY that the gang have posted.

appreciate the welcoming!!

is 12 o clocker still here with us?

He hasn't been around in a couple months. Not sure honestly.

ooh, i see... well, i hope he come back someday and reply my post here http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=22835&page=2

gringos are friends here in mexico too, take a look to www.tequiladezert.com is a forum where they make trips to Baja, Vallarta and other. they have an english forum too... and lots of pics

Hola Alejandro - and welcome!

Casper and I need to do a Mexico trip this summer on our bikes. Been kicking the idea around for quite awhile. I wanna ride to Copper Canyon before too much longer - just waiting for the border violence to die down a bit.

i deeply appreciate all your welcoming, im feeling already in home now... for all you (earache, Big Green Valley, travelers willing to ride southern latitudes, here is the mexican adv rider kind of webpage, which also im a user: www.motoviajero.com feel free to sign up and to start developing/anouncing your trip. we have buddies all around mexico, one of them is in Ensenada (Baja), they all very kind and willing to give a hand to foreigners. Some others users had already started their trip to patagonia, others are planning up to going to panama i think this december. So anyone who might want to join in into an adventure, are more than welcome too

• Upvote 1

.... (earache, Big Green Valley, travelers willing to ride southern latitudes, here is the mexican adv rider kind of webpage, which also im a user: www.motoviajero.com feel free to sign up and to start developing/anouncing your trip.....

Cool - I just signed up at Motovioajero and am waiting on confirmation. It will be interesting to see places to ride and places to go in Mexico. I've been wanting to ride there for years, just never got around to doing it.

Thanks!

Hola Alejandro - and welcome!

Casper and I need to do a Mexico trip this summer on our bikes. Been kicking the idea around for quite awhile. I wanna ride to Copper Canyon before too much longer - just waiting for the border violence to die down a bit.

Cool - I just signed up at Motovioajero and am waiting on confirmation. It will be interesting to see places to ride and places to go in Mexico. I've been wanting to ride there for years, just never got around to doing it.

Thanks!

Fuck. I can't read Spanish. I signed up anyways. Maybe I'll learn a few things.

Fuck. I can't read Spanish. I signed up anyways. Maybe I'll learn a few things.

me neither. I clicked on the Bing translator and it made even less sense in Engrish. Oh well, lots of cool pictures on the site and my Spanish is good enbough so I can figure out what's going on.

If we do Copper Canyon area soon, it'd be cool to have some local help and guides.

ooh, i see... well, i hope he come back someday and reply my post here http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=22835&page=2

gringos are friends here in mexico too, take a look to www.tequiladezert.com is a forum where they make trips to Baja, Vallarta and other. they have an english forum too... and lots of pics

americans flock by the thousands down to mx and fish. we used to camp down the baja near puerto nuevo on the beach and ride all weekend and eat lobster by the pounds. it was crazy. a bit like pismo, but hey - i was younger and could handle tent camping. now im way more high maintenance!!! :p

Hola y bienvenido! Yo he viajado en mi moto hasta Monterrey hace dos años atras. Ojala puedo regresar pronto porque yo quiero manejar mi moto a Cabo San Lucas.

La verdad es que quiero hacer dos viajes en MX porque tambien quiero manejar hasta Panama.

is it true you can't get through the isthmus at this time to Venezuela? if so that would be pretty cool.

Earache, the "guru" that knows copper canyon is an user called Efuentes, he has this web page as his signature

http://coppercanyongate.blogspot.com/ this in english dude

They haven't approved me yet on the Forum - no confirmation yet. How could they possibly know what an asshole I am all the way down in Mexico????:wtf:

I'll check his info out - thanks!

They haven't approved me yet on the Forum - no confirmation yet. How could they possibly know what an asshole I am all the way down in Mexico????:wtf:

I'll check his info out - thanks!

They didn't approve me either. Probably sitting there like "stupid Americans, fuck them".