3 month old baby thrown 25ft in street!

NinjaNick

This makes me sick! Dude killed his baby arguing with it's mom and at one point threw it 25ft into the middle of the street. Slammed it down other times after as well, stood on it and killed it. I have 9 month old twin boys and just knowing someone can do this sickens me. If I saw something like that, I would beat that person till every bone in their face was broken. I just hope I never see anything like that personally because I would regret what I'd do because something inside me would snap I'm sure.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/25842533/detail.html?taf=day

jayden-art-gapak7pt-1sherman-jpg.jpg

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police who've charged a Columbus man with fatally throwing his baby son down on the ground said the infant also was dragged down the street "like a rag doll."

The Columbus Dispatch reports that detail is in a police report prepared for a court where 20-year-old Quindell Sherman appeared Thursday on a murder charge.

A Franklin County judge in Columbus set bond at $2.5 million. A court clerk says Sherman did not enter a plea and says he does not have an attorney listed.

Detectives say Sherman slammed the 3-month-old infant down several times Tuesday night amid a dispute with the boy's mother outside the woman's home.

The police report says the child at one point was flung 25 feet into the middle of the street. The baby was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/11/18/sherman_bond_web.html?sid=101

Bail was set at $2.5 million today for a man charged with murdering his 3-month-old son by repeatedly throwing the baby onto the pavement outside a South Linden home.

Quindell Sherman, 20, of Woodspath Lane on the Far East Side, did not speak during his initial appearance in Franklin County Municipal Court, where Judge Paul M. Herbert set bail.

Additional, graphic details about the case were revealed in a police report prepared for the court.

According to police, Sherman threw the baby, Jayden Mitchell, on a concrete landing outside 1121 E. 16th Ave. during a fight with the child's mother, Sonia Mitchell, Tuesday night.

After punching the mother and the baby's great-grandmother, Carolynne Holmes, Sherman picked up the baby from the landing and flung him an estimated 25 feet into the middle of E. 16th Ave. He ran into the street, grabbed the infant by the arm and "dragged him down the street like a rag doll," police reported.

Sherman then "ran into an alley north of 16th Avenue, turned around facing the house ... held the infant high above his head and slammed the baby into the ground." He grabbed the baby again, ran to E. 17th Avenue and hid in a garbage can, where officers said they found him standing on the child.

Officers attempted to resuscitate the boy, who was pronounced dead at Nationwide Children's Hospital at 10:39 p.m.

Sonia Mitchell, 20, declined to comment after the hearing, but her uncle Jermaine Mitchell said the family "Is dealing with it the best they can ... with God and prayers, we'll make it through."

Edited by NinjaNick

Since I've seen Saw 3D these Saw-esque scenarios are becoming second nature. Ok, so here we go. He wakes up with his hands and feet strapped in a giant baby carriage about 20 yards from a tall brick building. The giant baby carriage is loaded into a catapault, and his vocal cords have been surgically removed. He has a thin metal plate mounted a few inches in front of his head, and in front of the plate is a microphone. He must be able to maintain an average, almost unattainable, decibel level for one minute by banging his head into the plate, or else he will be launched via catapault into the brick wall. (By the way, the force required to create the required decibel level will most likely knock him out.)

Since I've seen Saw 3D these Saw-esque scenarios are becoming second nature. Ok, so here we go. He wakes up with his hands and feet strapped in a giant baby carriage about 20 yards from a tall brick building. The giant baby carriage is loaded into a catapault, and his vocal cords have been surgically removed. He has a thin metal plate mounted a few inches in front of his head, and in front of the plate is a microphone. He must be able to maintain an average, almost unattainable, decibel level for one minute by banging his head into the plate, or else he will be launched via catapault into the brick wall. (By the way, the force required to create the required decibel level will most likely knock him out.)

Well some body has a twisted mind lol...I like it. He deserves the worst punishment but I doubt he gets it. Where is Dexter when you need him!

I was holding my daughter who was 6 months old at the time and stepped outside in the early morning to see what the dogs were going after. I slipped on a slick spot and started to fall forward with her in my arms. I didn't have anything to catch myself with. So I contorted in mid air and did everything I could to lessen the blow. Took a good knock on the head myself on the concrete patio and she bumped her head with mine ever so gently. I freaked out and cried and ran her to the emergency room "just in case".

Hearing something like this is UN-IMAGINABLE to me. What is seriously wrong withour society?!?

no worries guys though. pedophiles and baby killers are treated very "special" by fellow roommates at most jailhouses. He'll experience hell on earth.

Of course rick37 has a point about the insanity plea. if his lawyer is any good that is. But article said he wasn't represented...

I was holding my daughter who was 6 months old at the time and stepped outside in the early morning to see what the dogs were going after. I slipped on a slick spot and started to fall forward with her in my arms. I didn't have anything to catch myself with. So I contorted in mid air and did everything I could to lessen the blow. Took a good knock on the head myself on the concrete patio and she bumped her head with mine ever so gently. I freaked out and cried and ran her to the emergency room "just in case".

Hearing something like this is UN-IMAGINABLE to me. What is seriously wrong withour society?!?

no worries guys though. pedophiles and baby killers are treated very "special" by fellow roommates at most jailhouses. He'll experience hell on earth.

Of course rick37 has a point about the insanity plea. if his lawyer is any good that is. But article said he wasn't represented...

I'm sure you and I will pay for someone to plead insanity for him.

Edited by C-bus

I saw this on Wednesday. I'm thinking this guy will have a short sentence. I think the prison population will take care of him.

Bingo.

Way to jump to conclusions on the insanity defense though. There is no way in hell this guy is not seeing some major jail time, and I'll venture to say there's no way he's living out the rest of his sentence, even if it is life.

Bingo.

Way to jump to conclusions on the insanity defense though. There is no way in hell this guy is not seeing some major jail time, and I'll venture to say there's no way he's living out the rest of his sentence, even if it is life.

Yea, they tend to keep the kid molesters and ex-cops out of gen pop, but the murderers, even kid killers are fair game.

I hope that mother fucker gets life. Wait until the inmates find out why he's there...he'll get ass pounded multiple times daily and beaten within an inch of his life more than once. Sick son of a bitch.

Fitting punishment:

Slice him all over with razor blades after giving him a blood thinner....roll him in salt...cut off his toes with tin snips....pull out his finger nails with pliers...then start on the teeth...wait until he begs for you to kill him, then walk away laughing. Broadcast on national television and see if this continues to happen around the country.