1,000th post Karma Giveaway - FREE STUFF!

jblosser

Jr. picked 50, which is a Coyote post.

image.php?u=4688&dateline=1254404793

Coyote, let me know which of our fine sponsors you'd like to patronize, I'll get the gift cert., and we'll meet up somewhere.

I have an unannounced (my contest, my rules) 2nd place prize of 2 front row tickets to an OSU Men's Hockey team home game, to be awarded to Hoblick, who gave the best reply, in my opinion, to 'why he's here and why he likes ORdN'. Hoblick, we can work out which game (they're on Fridays and Saturdays) you want to go to. If you don't wanna go, ice hockey's not your thing, that's cool, too.

Thanks to everyone that entered!

I considered awarding Tyler the "sure as shit gave it the post whore attempt" award.

Still might, if I can figure out something else of value to give away.

How 'bout this: Three ORdN members owe me milkshakes (what I usually ask for when giving someone something that has value but that I don't <really> want money for). You like milkshakes? Is the Pope Catholic?... :D

...my favorite flavor is gen3 or hollywood, but ill take some toddsauce shake too.

surprise me.

I'm good with gen3 or hollywood - not sure they'd be into it.... Although I must say my Movember 'stache is coming in pretty nice... Think Tom Selleck, but balding, gray, not as tall, and no Ferrari. Otherwise, pretty much dead-on balls accurate.

Todd?!.... I like Todd and all, but 'toddsauce'? I'll leave that to you to retrieve, my friend... :lol:

Oh yeah, I told Jr. to pick a number between 2 and 77. He picked 50, I asked why, he said "middle", I <hope> because he was watching "The Middle" on tv. Otherwise, math fail. :facepalm:

Jr. picked 50, which is a Coyote post.

image.php?u=4688&dateline=1254404793

Coyote, let me know which of our fine sponsors you'd like to patronize, I'll get the gift cert., and we'll meet up somewhere.

Say whuh!!? I won?!!

Planning on a new shock and fork rebuild by Reuben next month... So 35Motorsports, please. Timing couldn't have been much better on that one! Thanks much!

:cheers:

Edited by Coyote