Cincinnci riders

goldnchild000

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you remember me. Chris Crane. you've been to my apartment above the garage years ago. I'll catch up with you sometime when it warms up. I don't like driving my car to cincinnati, it's boring. you'll have to show me some ofthe places you're thinking of on rout 8 when it warms up.

All I know for sure is that I want a Honda.... I wouldn't mind an RR but I'm trying to stunt it so I would rather have something less expensive for now. When I go to track I want an RR for sure but I think this is not going to be a track season (riding atleast) for me this year.

All I know for sure is that I want a Honda.... I wouldn't mind an RR but I'm trying to stunt it so I would rather have something less expensive for now. When I go to track I want an RR for sure but I think this is not going to be a track season (riding atleast) for me this year.

Get than RR. The 2005 was/is my first bike. I don't stunt or go to the track (yet). Great Bike. And of course it's a :honda:!