Cincinnci riders

goldnchild000

I think I want something like an 02 or 03 cause I know what i"m going to do to it... and I dont think its going to be great for the bike, so no use in spending more than 3 stacks if I"m going to get rid of it at the end of the season anyway. But like I said its all up in the air I just know that I want a Honda and I want someone to buy mine asap. :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I want something like an 02 or 03 cause I know what i"m going to do to it... and I dont think its going to be great for the bike, so no use in spending more than 3 stacks if I"m going to get rid of it at the end of the season anyway. But like I said its all up in the air I just know that I want a Honda and I want someone to buy mine asap. :)

FYI 02-03 unless you are buying stunt prepped bike that is already beat up then you will not find one for less then $3500 but $4000-$4500 is the price range you are looking at for that model year.

I know a guy down at Fairfield honda who is on one of the Cincy Stunt teams and I can check with him if he knows of a good buy for you.

Oh yeah and if you are to talk to him, will you ask him what he thinks would be best for me anyway... I'm a good rider but I haven't really messed with stunts (You cant do to many on my 250) lol

Will do. I will ask if he knoes of any bikes for sale.

You may want to keep your Ninja if you go this route as I know most true stunt bikes are somewhat not street legal. Shame he was selling his Honda CBR F3 stunt machine this fall.

Hey whats up? I am in Mt. Washington.. I try to ride as much as possible, in fact I like to see how many weeks I can go without driving my truck in the summer...hehe. I am extremely busy with work but my friends and I try to at least hit Quaker Steak in Wednesdays in the summer... I know a LOT of great roads out east of town and the last few years I have started to get into riding some Kentucky roads.. PM me one of these days and if the weather ever gets any better we'll go burn it up!

Hey whats up? I am in Mt. Washington.. I try to ride as much as possible, in fact I like to see how many weeks I can go without driving my truck in the summer...hehe. I am extremely busy with work but my friends and I try to at least hit Quaker Steak in Wednesdays in the summer... I know a LOT of great roads out east of town and the last few years I have started to get into riding some Kentucky roads.. PM me one of these days and if the weather ever gets any better we'll go burn it up!

Hey for sure! I go to quaker Steak on Wednesdays alot so I"m always down. I know some roads on the East side of Cinci but I'm more of a NKY girl myself! :)

A good afternoon ride is out 52 east to 756, then through Felicity to 505 south, left on 52, left on 221, right on 125, right on 68, left on North Pole Rd (there is a covered bridge out there!) and then rt on 41, wind up in Ripley, have a beer at Snapper's. Then go out to the Maysville Bridge and go on into KY, and ride KY10 back west and you will eventually wind up in Alexandria.

A good afternoon ride is out 52 east to 756, then through Felicity to 505 south, left on 52, left on 221, right on 125, right on 68, left on North Pole Rd (there is a covered bridge out there!) and then rt on 41, wind up in Ripley, have a beer at Snapper's. Then go out to the Maysville Bridge and go on into KY, and ride KY10 back west and you will eventually wind up in Alexandria.

^^^ umm what he said!