Cincinnci riders

goldnchild000

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.

I am from Liberty side Biotch... Hell I only know 2 the name of two people who went to fairfield, one is a girl who acutally went to Lakota for a time and Fairfield for a time. The other is a buddy I met in college who rode. (and ended up having to dodge him as he slid down the road a couple years later).

wow, liberty? woop de flipping do!

im just kiddin, Fairfield sucked, I was glad to be out of there

Roads too cold for the tires to be sticky enough for safe fun. Too much salt too. You can keep your cold riding days. I'll stick with my 55+ days. :D

Hey where is the post from the guy that my post was a reply to? It was right above my post, but now it's gone. My post looks random now. There was someone that posted right above me that mentioned they were out riding in the 20 degree weather. :dunno:

Hey where is the post from the guy that my post was a reply to? It was right above my post, but now it's gone. My post looks random now. There was someone that posted right above me that mentioned they were out riding in the 20 degree weather. :dunno:

Your not seeing things, I remember seeing it too.

I fixed my regular post now with his quote.

Hey everyone! I am new to this site as well. I live in Cincinnati and am down for a ride. I am still riding, rode in to work today (01/27/08) dont plan on putting it away this year, hasnt gotten cold enough. PM if you want to ride

welcome to the site.

i am from franklin (in between cincy and dayton)

and we are getting more and more people from this area but most of the population here is from the c-bus. sad to say.

oh and sorry about the thread robing members we got around here.......

jerm, nick, chris... not to mention any names or anything, i dont want to get myself into any trouble.

welcome to the site.

i am from franklin (in between cincy and dayton)

and we are getting more and more people from this area but most of the population here is from the c-bus. sad to say.

oh and sorry about the thread robing members we got around here.......

jerm, nick, chris... not to mention any names or anything, i dont want to get myself into any trouble.

We don't Rob, we Thread Jack which is standard Posting procedures here. Had you read the Rules when you joined the site you would have known that.:rolleyes: See we give the ladies the equal treatment here. Since riding is all I got I there for post relentless on all boards in the winter, and generally in the summer too for some reason.

Franklin, I didn't think they had seen this new technology called the Engine yet :p

We don't Rob, we Thread Jack which is standard Posting procedures here. Had you read the Rules when you joined the site you would have known that.:rolleyes: See we give the ladies the equal treatment here. Since riding is all I got I there for post relentless on all boards in the winter, and generally in the summer too for some reason.

Franklin, I didn't think they had seen this new technology called the Engine yet :p

I"m try'n to hang, but they seem to be taking over my thread anyway!! Lol its cool though I understand when you cant ride you have to do something to keep yourself amused ;)

hey jamie, I'm a resident in cincinnati but a student at ohio state. In the spring I bring my bike down there regularly. I know a bunch of good twisties in the indian hill and batavia areas but I don't know anybody down there that rides. When it warms up get your bike together and we can hit the turns.

hey jamie, I'm a resident in cincinnati but a student at ohio state. In the spring I bring my bike down there regularly. I know a bunch of good twisties in the indian hill and batavia areas but I don't know anybody down there that rides. When it warms up get your bike together and we can hit the turns.

I went to Indian Hill... I know it like the back of my hang.. I can take you to some really cool places in Northern KY too! My little 250 and I are still a little slow on the twisties but I keep up the best I can! Oh yeah and go OSU.. I was just up there on Saterday party'n!

Rt 8 has a bunch of branching roads off of it for the twisties. I know a few country roads down there that a common road bicycle race takes place. Plenty of elevation changes. I've only been there on my bicycle, but when it warms up, I'll have to check it out. Oh, and these roads are well paved and rarely traveled by cars.