Haro BMX bike for sale. Christmas!!

Moto-Brian

am I missing something?

it's a 20" bicycle...single speed...

retailed over $400? who would pay that? you could get something the same size with a decent engine for that if you look hard enough. Shit, I've gotten 2 cars for less... people are crazy.

am I missing something?

retailed over $400? who would pay that? you could get something the same size with a decent engine for that if you look hard enough. Shit, I've gotten 2 cars for less... people are crazy.

You'd shit your pants at the idea that I have two mountain bikes with one worth over $3500 and the other over $2800...

Bikes cost money. You take this one and compare to a 460 Wal Mart special with single piece cranks and thin wheels and my son would destroy it at Ray's within 30 minutes of getting there. It costs to get stuff...

$400 motorcycle? It isn't like you are getting a 2010 R6 for that amount...

am I missing something?

Have fun driving your $400 cars.

Nice bike, I have an old haro master in the garage

am I missing something?

when i was into street riding hardcore a few years ago i had well over $1000 in my StandardSTA (20in, single speed), its not uncommon to spend that kind of money even if you build your own like i did, just depends on the quality of the parts you want..bump for a sweet starter bike!

when i was into street riding hardcore a few years ago i had well over $1000 in my StandardSTA (20in, single speed), its not uncommon to spend that kind of money even if you build your own like i did, just depends on the quality of the parts you want..bump for a sweet starter bike!

yah i had around 1400 in my Kink Fiend. Just sold it like 3 months ago for 250 bucks. but you could throw that bike off a 2 story building and it would easily survive.