THE GAME Week

Bad324

Well its that week again, time to start off the fun even though RichRod pretty much ruined the rivalry for the time being.

m-sucks.jpg

Lloyd ruined the rivalry lonnnng before RR got there, with his ineptitude against Tressel

Hopefully we send out Lytle Saturday, better than we did Bo 4 years ago!

Lloyd ruined the rivalry lonnnng before RR got there, with his ineptitude against Tressel

though I cannot disagree totally, I will say that at least Lloyd Carr's teams were competitive and stuck a little worry into me. Not to mention they weren't 18.5pt underdogs with a Big LEast defense

YEp..... Michigan week. Least less not forget that ANYTHING can happen at a OSU/MI game. But I do hope they really pummel them this year....... My main wish is to see both their QB's thrashed. Really want to see that punk ass sophmore get blasted by torrence on a blitz.

Really want to see that punk ass sophmore get blasted by torrence on a blitz.

I assume you're referring to Denard??

Name me ONE thing where he's acted like a punk the last 2 years?? He's been nothing but humble in any/every interview I've ever seen with the kid... Even during the blowout non-conf games early in the season

He just broke the 1500/1500 record too... First ever to do that in NCAA

In fact over 2,000 in passing... And you don't see/hear him cockin' off or makin' stupid comments to the press about his opinions on Michael Vick & Cam Newton :rolleyes:

i try to avoid talking trash about michigan unless:

1. michigan fan talks trash to me

2. OSU hater talks trash to me

3. OSU takes the lead for the all time record against michigan (currently, michigan is still up at 57–43–6)

4. Ann Arbor is a fucking whore

I assume you're referring to Denard??

Name me ONE thing where he's acted like a punk the last 2 years?? He's been nothing but humble in any/every interview I've ever seen with the kid... Even during the blowout non-conf games early in the season

He just broke the 1500/1500 record too... First ever to do that in NCAA

In fact over 2,000 in passing... And you don't see/hear him cockin' off or makin' stupid comments to the press about his opinions on Michael Vick & Cam Newton :rolleyes:

i hate that i agree with you. TP is definitely more of a "punk ass bitch" than Robinson in my eyes

No Michigan joke will be as funny as this actual quote from Denard Robinson- “I think our defense is one of the best defenses in the nation. I don’t care what nobody say. We face them every day, and they just help us get better.”

i hate that i agree with you. TP is definitely more of a "punk ass bitch" than Robinson in my eyes

Have you heard his latest diarrhea of the mouth, so to speak, doggin' on OSU golden boy Herbstreit in his tweets?? :rolleyes:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/stewart_mandel/11/21/andrew-luck-heisman/1.html#ixzz1631P7sDp

"Buck & Cover"

No Michigan joke will be as funny as this actual quote from Denard Robinson- “I think our defense is one of the best defenses in the nation. I don’t care what nobody say. We face them every day, and they just help us get better.”

Like I said... He's the consummate team player! :D

Spielman, on the other hand... Begs to differ

http://www.detnews.com/article/20101123/SPORTS0201/11230413/1361/Chris-Spielman-on-U-M--%E2%80%98I-don%E2%80%99t-know-how-they-got-this-bad-on-defense%E2%80%99

I bet Chris broke some kind of unwritten player/coach "code" to make those comments about Lloyd

Edited by Fonzie