Gun stuff for sale

C-bus

I've got a few things to clear out that have been gathering dust over the years. First is a Beretta model 1934 .380ACP with a manufacture date of 1937. Google it and you will find that it is regarded as a breakthrough design of the utmost reliability. I've put 100 rounds through without any problem (except for my fat hands getting a few bites). Collector or shooter, your choice....$225. Leupold vx1 3-9x40 scope with rings. Rarely used, limited use in the field. Excellent condition ... $125. Folding, expandable bipod. Attaches to your sling swivel with no tools...$20. Paddle holster for small frame S&W non-m&p autos.... $20. In the spirit of sailing the sea of fail in my fs failboat, I can't upload any pics from my phone. If interested, I'd be happy to email or text pics. Hopefully i'll have pics up by tomorrow night.

Edit.... Pics....

Edit 2 bipod has been sold

Edit 3 gun is gone. Scope and holster still available.

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=7a517260-fce8-11df-b263-00237de4615e&Aux=4|0|8CD5F0CB19646D0||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

Edited by C-bus

Just the one mag with the Beretta. I purchased an extra at a gun-show, but I think I was "had" as it didn't chamber correctly, so I disposed of it.

The bipod is harris 1A2.

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=7a517260-fce8-11df-b263-00237de4615e&Aux=4|0|8CD5F0CB19646D0||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

Edited by C-bus

Bipod has been sold. No takers on the scope? It listed for $300 new. I think I paid $250 or so for it. I had it mounted to my 30-30 for a while, so I have the Weaver base to throw in as well.