Lets see the guns!

Beegreenstrings

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are some nice guns. Very nice.

Thanks Gump. Some have been handed down through the family. Most though were purchased by me over the years. Sometimes I just go down to the safe and look at them. They give me that warm fuzzy feeling when I see them. :)

YI see a nice Colt in that collection... :D how long have you had that? Looks like the carry handle is stationary so it is a earlier model? Large pin reciever (taking a stab at that). Doing the best I can from the pic. Reguardless very nice.

I see another M1A in that collection as well? am I the only one without one.

Thanks Beegreenstrings.

I have had the Colt and the M1A for about 10 years now. I am kind of guessing on that because I don't want to go down and dig out the receipts. It does have the removable handle with the heavy barrel.

The M1A is the loaded version. Both guns are great to shoot. If I had to pick between the two it would be the M1A. I like the 308 and the sound of that action as it comes back and slams forward.

Jim

Nice M1A! Need to know more about that browning! It's obviously not a Ultra series but that thing has some nice wood... I havn't seen checkering like that before.

I am dieing to get my hands on a Ultra XT with either 30's or 32's and a adjustable comb w/high a rib...

The fiance has a competition GTI that I like, but its just not a Ultra...

Thanks.

Here is a description of it, but it's just in the Citori series, but a Citori Sporting Clays with adjustable comb.

The Citori 625 Sporting is born to shoot clay birds and look good doing so. It's high-relief engraving and gold embellishments adorn both sides and bottom of the receiver. With its tapered, floating top rib, ported barrels, five Diamond Grade extended Invector-Plus choke tubes, this gun is going to increase your scores. It has a right-hand palm swell which is a raised area on the right side of the stock, comfortably filling in your palm. It helps with swing control, follow-through and recoil. Its gloss oil finish on the Grade III/IV walnut stock distinguishes it from other ordinary sporting guns.

What really sets it apart is the fully adjustable comb. This allows you -- with minimal tools -- to tailor the stock to your individual specifications. In the past altering a stock to create a perfect fit would require custom stock work costing hundreds, even thousands. The easy-to-use system on this 625 gives you the perfect fit and sight plane alignment for maximum accuracy for your own fit needs.

Receiver - Steel • Silver nitride finish • High-relief engraving with gold embellishment

Barrel - Ventilated top and side rib • Tapered, floating top rib • Ported

Action - Single selective trigger • Hammer ejectors • Top-tang barrel selector/safety

Stock - Gloss oil finish Grade III/IV walnut stock with close radius pistol grip • Schnabel forearm

Features - Vector Pro™ lengthened forcing cones • Five New Diamond Grade extended Invector-Plus™ choke tubes • Triple Trigger™ System • HiViz® Pro-Comp fiber-optic sight

Specifications:

Model Citori 625 Sporting with Adjustable Comb

Item Number 013399427

Ga 12

Barrel Length 30"

Nominal Length of Pull 14 3/4"

Nominal Drop at Comb 1 3/4"

Nominal Drop at Heel 2 1/2"

Nominal Weight 8 lbs. 9 oz.

Chokes Included Improved Modified, Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder, Skeet,

Chamber Size 2 3/4"

Wood Finish Oil Finish

Additional Description Adjustable Comb

here is an auction that has a few better pics

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=204179369

Had to get a better picture of the handguns. I never had a group shot. :cool:

IMG_2528.jpg

Top row first is;

Uberti made Colt/Walker blackpowder revolver in .44

S&W 340PD Airweight in .357mag

Springfield 1911A1

Bottom row;

Ruger MKII

CZ-52

Luger P-08, 1921 production

And a Gamo .177 CO2 airpistol for practicing in the basement.

Also Edited my first post to include what they are.

Edited by vf1000ride

For all the people that talk guns, not many pictures to prove it. Let the new guy spark this thread up. Don't know if the bike collection hurts because of the guns or the other way around. :D Here are the rifles last time I emptied the safe on cleaning day. Using the reloading supplies for a background.:cool:

rifles.jpg

Rifles Lt-Rt

Browning Gold, sporting clays shotgun

Interarms Mark-X in .25-06

Stevens Model 70 visible loader in .22lr

Springfield m1903

Eddystone m1917

Enfield No1Mk3 (1911 manufacture)

Underwood M1 carbine (late '43, early '44 manufacture)

Springfield Garand (1941 manufacture)

H&R Garand (early 50's manufacture)

Mosin M-44

Enfield No5 Jungle carbine

Enfield No1Mk3 (sporterized)

Yugo SKS

Ruger 10/22

Nice collection. I wonder if some of those gun people are hesitant to post their collection on a public website that is certainly subject to goberment monitoring. If I had a gun, I don't know that I would post the collection. Good thread though.

I refuse to let that site benefit from me in anyway shape or form!

People are F'ing ritards (I know it is spelled retard)...

If you abolish the guns do you really think it is going to stop the hipoint toting criminals... (pun intended! :D (I couldn't help it)... :rolleyes:

I (the law abiding citizen) give up my guns. Tomorrow I get mugged and have a knife to defend myself... Guess I am going to the hospital or the morgue. AGGGHHHHHHH I hate Bill Clintons husband in more ways then one! That shite had died off and was gone, until that dumbass started her shite again!

King, the stock looks real nice on the Garand, is it one of the new CMP ones? Can't quite make out the cartouche in your picture. You would like the stock I have on my Springfield.

IMG_2540.jpg

It is a hybrid walnut I had put on the gun roughly 8 years ago. The pictures just don't do it justice. Had Dean's gun restorations do the work on mine. "LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO SHOOT AN UGLY GUN!" :cool: