Wrillo is leaving so lets see him off in style!

everoblivion2005

Hey everyone i know many of you have ridden with wrillo before and know him pretty well. well he's heading out to boot camp and theres gonna be a dinner this saturday at 0700 at el toro across from the greene and after the dinner we'll be hitting up the bars to see him off! hope to see some of you there, i'm not gonna be able to make the dinner (stupid work) but i'll be at the bars later that night.

theres gonna be a dinner this saturday at 0700 at el toro across from the greene and after the dinner we'll be hitting up the bars to see him off! hope to see some of you there, i'm not gonna be able to make the dinner (stupid work) but i'll be at the bars later that night.

Um 0700 is 7am bub. That's breakfast time and closed bars if ya wanna use military time gots to learn it first. Think you meant 1900 "that's 7pm" ;)

Um 0700 is 7am bub. That's breakfast time and closed bars if ya wanna use military time gots to learn it first. Think you meant 1900 "that's 7pm" ;)

Haha, I was thinking the same thing...Kegs and eggs anyone?? Wrillo, good luck buddy! I can't come but you guys better get him as trashed as possible.

Holy crap that was dumb. I've been a civilian to long. But just wanted to say sorry for late notice and McDonald's bfast is best with beer lol.