If only i had some more cash

BikerBoy

That pic has some hang time, but very few actually sold at that price during the fire sale. I think most were in the $6-7 range.

I'll be very curious to see how many of the 1190RS pieces fit the 1125. I suspect ERB will support the 1125 more so than HD.

I suspect ERB will support the 1125 more so than HD.

I picked up and rode home an '08 1125R for my neighbor awhile back. We've ordered quite a bit of parts from EBR. EBR is definitely still supporting the Buell line up more than HD ever could, would, or does.

I put an EBR Race ECM on my '09 (keeping the stock exhaust). The bike really came alive. It also runs cooler and MUCH smoother. The Race ECM should be a mandatory mod for anyone that owns an 1125.

I did the race ecm, fmf slip on and brembo masters. Santa is bringing me the 1190 triple clamp and new clipons

anyone can buy my low mileage (about 3K miles) CR with high bars (very comfy!) installed. i also have the clubman bars.

only $6000! what a bargain, I'll take six! woop woop woop woop wooop

If Harley Davidson ever decides to settle with me on mine, I might have a white 2009 1125R for sale with a new 2010 engine installed.

You would even get the chance to break the new engine in yourself.

It has never been wrecked or dropped, and I am the original owner.

It all depends on how Harley Davidson settles with me on what I can sell it for...The asking price should be very reasonable, if the case is settled with me keeping the bike, who knows at this point???

those have motor issues.

my buddies bike has had 3 motors.

There may be a few cases of failed motors, but by and large they seem to be few and far between. Rotax makes a good mill.

As part of the Buell shutdown, HD wound up with a LOT of 2010 1125 motors in crates that they have no itention to use. So, if there is an 1125 with a mechanical issue they seem to be replacing the entire motor rather than spending much time diagnosing or fixing. HD already bought the 2010 motors so replacing is the cheaper option.

There are plenty of 1125s that have run beyond 40-50k already. IMO the motor is solid, HD support...not so much.

I am really curious to see what the 1190RS dealer network is going to be. Guessing is will be affiliated with Can Am or Bombardier. Hopefully, they will support 1125 owners as well...I suspect they will.