few mods to the car already

Hoblick

nothing major, mostly for looks but..

i am working with a local performance shop at the moment getting ready to develop a down pipe, mid pipe with high flow cat, and cat back exhaust.. along with a nice intake setup for the car..

but

so far i added DDM tuning 35 watt 6000K hid kit, White LED DRLS, Fog lights, and interior lights (switchback led front turn signals and white led license plate lights on the way) , and tinted windows (20% on the front 2 and 15% on the rest)

anyway.. on with the pics

white LED Driving light bulbs

IMAG0177.jpg

and White LED fog light bulbs

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

tint

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

and showing off the HIDs

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

mailgooglecom.jpg

isn't legal tint 50% for the front two windows? not busting balls just curious as im looking at tint options right now as well. do you just say the hell with it or do you roll down your windows everytime you see a cop?

i suppose it depends on the area you live. I've had 20% on my last 3 vehicles and really haven't gotten any hassle about it at all. Personally I think its a waste of money to put 50%

+1. If you're gonna' tint your windows' date=' then tint your fucking windows.[/quote']

HERE HERE! That faggy looking, turning purple, legal stuff looks like fuck! Especially on a good looking auto like that. Black! to the edge of a cop scratching his head and thinking what else he could get you on!:D

I've known Dave for a number of years when I was into imports, i.e. DSMs. They guy knows his shit....period. Interesting to see him branch out and get into Hyundai's as well as the usual Mitsu/Subi stuff.