bus driver murders snow man

gen3flygirl

I saw this the other day, I thought it was funny.

MOAR background: Bus Driver Resigns After Killing Snow Man

A Champaign-Urbana bus driver quit today after this video of him carelessly plowing through a snow man in the road was posted to the web. It's unclear if the driver's bad at his job or just really hated Jack Frost.

thats pretty awesome....why the hell did we never think to make a snow man in the middle of the road!?!?!

If memory serves me correct somewhere in ohio someone tried to pull a stunt where they put those concrete deer statues in the road and the on coming car swerved to miss it and crashed. I think the driver was hurt too. Just think of the lawsuits if he tried to miss it and wrecked lol

If memory serves me correct somewhere in ohio someone tried to pull a stunt where they put those concrete deer statues in the road and the on coming car swerved to miss it and crashed. I think the driver was hurt too. Just think of the lawsuits if he tried to miss it and wrecked lol

That bus driver did everyone a favor by removing a hazard. He ought to get a raise instead of being fired.

He had no way to know what was in it. It could have been full of cinder blocks and made to look like a snow man. Imagine if he had hit it then. I'll avoid a fast food bag in the middle of the road if I can. You just never know what could be in it the way people are these days.

He had no way to know what was in it. It could have been full of cinder blocks and made to look like a snow man. Imagine if he had hit it then. I'll avoid a fast food bag in the middle of the road if I can. You just never know what could be in it the way people are these days.
The way I understood it be quit... but by removing that obstical he put everyone on the bus at risk.

Good points. I stand corrected. Looking at it after the fact it was just snow, but it could have been anything inside. :o