Motorcycle show....Cleveland...Pics!

Putty

And you cant foget the REAL reason why we when up there....and soon to be our new sponser

logo.jpg

Thanks Bananas :lol::lol::lol:

The whole trip was good and a blast. The ride back was crazy, I couldn't stop laughing especially after seeing Chris's head and hand reaching for that mirror on I-71.

And you cant foget the REAL reason why we when up there....and soon to be our new sponser

logo.jpg

Thanks Bananas :lol::lol::lol:

The whole trip was good and a blast. The ride back was crazy, I couldn't stop laughing especially after seeing Chris's head and hand reaching for that mirror on I-71.

Did you see us almost crash into the back of that fucking Semi--- :nono:

Lol, yep i saw it. I should have known something wild like that was going to happen after the incident with Chrome and Chris in the parking lot after lunch. It was fun and a good time. Shauna said he scared the shit out of her when she looked over and saw him hanging out the window reaching for her car.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

I saw the semi.. thats why I was speeding up so that dipshit chatterbox chris would have to slow down or ram that sonofabitch. I knew he wasnt paying attention to it. .I wish I would have had the sunroof down, I would have thrown a drink dead middle of his forehead considering he was only 6 inches from my mirror. Im going to buy an airsoft gun for the next time he tries that shit....

I can see it now.. chris 6 inches from the car at 90mph.. I roll down the window and plant a plastic pellet right between his eyes and yell... CHATTERBOX that.... :lol:

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

I saw the semi.. thats why I was speeding up so that dipshit chatterbox chris would have to slow down or ram that sonofabitch. I knew he wasnt paying attention to it. .I wish I would have had the sunroof down, I would have thrown a drink dead middle of his forehead considering he was only 6 inches from my mirror. Im going to buy an airsoft gun for the next time he tries that shit....

I can see it now.. chris 6 inches from the car at 90mph.. I roll down the window and plant a plastic pellet right between his eyes and yell... CHATTERBOX that.... Laughing

Hay little bitch boy... I saw you shoot and I'm not worried about you hitting me. Hell I think you ride better than you shoot and thats not a compliment. Stick to blowing things up......

I can see it now.. chris 6 inches from the car at 90mph.. I roll down the window and plant a plastic pellet right between his eyes and yell... CHATTERBOX that.... Laughing

Hay little bitch boy... I saw you shoot and I'm not worried about you hitting me. Hell I think you ride better than you shoot and thats not a compliment. Stick to blowing things up......

Did someone else type this......OR are you typing in third person now??

Actually Chris, you have never been shooting with any of us so once again, You dont know shit...

By the way... how is that Motorsports Blue ZX treating you... oh yeah. I forgot.. ITs NOT YOURS ANYMORE......DICK :flingpoo: