Here it is.....

Jst2fst

No, I meant accurate, not sick of it... Lol sorry. It's a sweet little gun. It seems that I want to grip it harder to compensate for the small frame, but I have to get use to it. My 9mm I was tearin up the middle of the target like a champ! There was a gentleman and his wife in the next lane and he was all over the place. I noticed he had the same gun as me so I started talking to him and watching him shoot. His grip was TERRIBLE! So I showed him "proper" grip, not that I'm a pro at all, but it was how I was taught and believe it is how it is suppose to be done. After that he was within a 8 inch radius 80% of the time.

I shot @ New Albany last year it wasn't too bad, You do have to watch a 10 minute safety video and I believe if you dont have the right kind of casing on your ammo you will have to buy theirs. Steel casings are not allowed.

^^ what is that crap no steel cases? Why the range to lazy to pick them out of the brass? They already make more money off you when they pick up your brass? Do they allow alum. stuff or brass only? I thought stonewall was bad with hollow point only in rifles, handguns they have no restrictions.

^that would be every indoor range I have ever been to. Muzzle sweeps are common at the ranges up here it sucks that so many people buy guns but never get real training with them. I use plugs with muffs over them sometimes if asshats are shooting rifles or shotguns inside. Progun in cuyahoga falls is not to bad and they have bullet proof glass between the stalls. plus they use digital stringers with belts not string so they shake much less. Might try to get up to the range just after lunch it is empty then.

I've never shot at NASR/Aim Hi, but used to go in there quite a bit. I guess it's an ok range from what I could tell, but I don't like the people in there at all. They are rude, holier than thou attitude and weren't all that helpful. Most of the stuff is priced high too. I'll probably never go back there.

^^ what is that crap no steel cases? Why the range to lazy to pick them out of the brass? They already make more money off you when they pick up your brass? Do they allow alum. stuff or brass only? I thought stonewall was bad with hollow point only in rifles, handguns they have no restrictions.

They allow aluminum. I don't think it has anything to do with recycling. They say that steel jackets damage the trap.

No it says on there web site it is for when they recycle it that the company will not accept steel cases in the brass! So get a counter croney to get a magnet and wave it over the brass the steel will stick right to it. Steel core bullets are a no go at almost any indoor range. Yes a steel core bullet with tear a back stop apart.