Florida man fires shots in school board meeting

Hoblick

One of the guys said he was shooting caps.

Why would you go in a place like this and shoot blanks?! If you are going to do something like this, just go all out. I'm glad on the board members part that no one was hurt, but you just got shot for shooting BLANKS?

One of the guys said he was shooting caps.

not according to the news I seen, the one member came in and tried to disarm him with a purse. He then sent her away again, and started shooting. Many people were speculating that he intentionally missed as he didn't want to kill anyone but himself. the guards shot him a couple times but he ended up taking his own life with his own gun.

It's also believed that he had a mental disorder because his astranged wife never worked for the school. (they interviewed her later)

the news decided that the complete footage was too graphic and refused to show the video, that's why the footage stops when he starts shooting.

A room full of adult Americans.. and not one of them was able to defend themselves against the crazy man. This makes me sick to my stomach.

You cannot seriously think that there is a way they could have defended themselves. There is no place for guns in that kind of environment. That's the duty of the police, they should have gotten there quicker.