Northern range trip

speedytriple

So I am off this week and want to get to the range to try out the .38 I just got. Any northern folks up for a range trip this week sometime? I do stonewall alot pretty close to home, but have also shot at B&T in lorian, and progun in the falls. There is a small shop on rt 42 near medina that has a range never been there before. Or if someone has someplace other then this to shoot let me know.

Edited by speedytriple

So its looking like thursday is working best for the few people I texted. Say 6 pm at stonewall? Unless you people prefer someplace else.

stonewall would be fine with me if I can make it. Its about 3 mins down the road from my house

Why buy a bike just pretend you bought it and already sold it. Just sayin. Lol.

:lol: if I buy this particular one it will probably make it the season to sell in the fall again. If I wait it out and go buy the one in Illinois I want, that would probably be a keeper for awhile

But as of right now the trip to cbus isn't happening unless the girl bails on going to SC. If something comes up and she bails, then I'll be going to buy the trailer so I can take the bike with me to SC. Long story short, as of now it looks like I'm in for 6pm as long as you don't make too much fun of me for my accuracy, well lack thereof :o

Where is Stonewall at exactly? Up around Akron/Canton?

It takes me approximately 20mins on 77 from downtown Akron, however I drive briskly

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=stonewall+gun+range&fb=1&gl=us&hq=stonewall+gun+range&hnear=Broadview+Heights,+OH+44147&cid=0,0,2030760381887786053&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

sorry man, I wasn't planning on having to take the car up until after I got back from vacation. He called me last night and said if we take it today he'd be able to get it back when I get back instead of in March

So went to the range solo and broke in the 38. MUCH different then my xd gonna take some more practice to get to where I am with my autos. Trigger felt real heavy to me they break way different then a 9mm does. Gunsmith they have there measured the trigger at 9.5 pounds said for a carry gun he would not suggest going lower. Told me to pratice more to get use to it. Then showed my a taurus with a 13# trigger that was heavy. Did alright for my first time ever shooting a revolver I think will post up some pics later as I have yet to figure out how to do that from my phone.

25 rnds. from 25 feet.

picture.php?pictureid=12923&albumid=1111&dl=1293224597&thumb=1

picture.php?pictureid=12925&albumid=1111&dl=1293224597&thumb=1

Edited by speedytriple