Oops

Casper

Without a story, your avatar is just your head up a horse's ass. What's your point?

I just figured there would be a story to go along with the pics. I didnt start a thread about my avatar so like I said, I was expecting some type of story.

Something like "Pulled these from a thread about, bikes laying on side in random places" or "Bikes taking naps" etc.

Something?

I just figured there would be a story to go along with the pics. I didnt start a thread about my avatar so like I said, I was expecting some type of story.

Something like "Pulled these from a thread about, bikes laying on side in random places" or "Bikes taking naps" etc.

Something?

They're bikes on their sides, and the title of the thread is "Oops". What else do you really need to know? :lol:

Without a story, its just a pic of a bike laying in 2 inch of water. Nothing special.
Without a story, your avatar is just your head up a horse's ass. What's your point?

Something?

They're bikes on their sides, and the title of the thread is "Oops". What else do you really need to know? :lol:

Fuck, it's really getting to be winter isn't it. :rolleyes:

I think the river bike incident was something like this: The rider was trying to cross what seemed like a shallow stream. When he got halfway across, a huge tidal wave/ surge came blasting down the stream. Twenty feet tall and moving at 450 mph. It was a result of the sudden ice melting upstream to the north. It swept rider and ride downstream for hundreds of miles, and this is how the bike came to rest. Shiny and clean on one side, sunk on the other. Prior to this photo, and the tidal wave thingie, this strip was a 45 foot tall ridge. Eroded by the flash flood.

The End.

I think the river bike incident was something like this: The rider was trying to cross what seemed like a shallow stream. When he got halfway across, a huge tidal wave/ surge came blasting down the stream. Twenty feet tall and moving at 450 mph. It was a result of the sudden ice melting upstream to the north. It swept rider and ride downstream for hundreds of miles, and this is how the bike came to rest. Shiny and clean on one side, sunk on the other. Prior to this photo, and the tidal wave thingie, this strip was a 45 foot tall ridge. Eroded by the flash flood.

The End.

So, global warming cuased it. :D

and just so I can contribute something mildly meaningful

Captain Steven Hiller: Oops.

David Levinson: W-what do you mean, oops?

Captain Steven Hiller: Some jerk put this upside down

David Levinson: Don't say "oops".

Captain Steven Hiller: What do you say we try that again?

David Levinson: Yes, yes. Yes. Without the "oops". Thataway.

oops-crash-motorcycle-demotivational-poster-1288984916.jpg

• 3 weeks later...