End of the world countdown

Casper

i cant wait till jan 1st 2013... im beyond tired of listening to people going on about this 2012 bullshit....i work with people who think this shit is for real and i have to listen to them going on and on every day about the end of the world and a buncha other tin foil hat bullshit

Why the Funk would you be sitting at work talking about the end of the world in a years time?

Dont know about you but I would be out planting seeds like a mofo!

hey to bad it is not the on slought of the zombie appocolypse! I have tons of ammo to get rid of! and actually need to release some steam in a bad way!

A real apocalypse scenario is something as simple as a disruption of the food supply chain. This is something of a real worry to the federal government. There's many ways to disrupt the delivery of food to the stores, and very few people are prepared for such an event. A simple 30 to 60 day supply of food and water stashed away, will work just fine.

Beyond that, learn to hunt and gather. Or starve. Your choice.

if people really think the world is ending in 2012, they sure aren't acting like it.

Any reasonable belief that the world was coming to an end would result in almost instantaneous anarchy.

What would you do with no long-term consequences? I sure as hell wouldn't worry about my credit score or savings account; hell, i probably wouldn't even pay that much attention to my wife!

trackdays, hookers, and blow. for a year? sign me up.

• Upvote 1

Beyond that, learn to hunt and gather. Or starve. Your choice.

Hunter gather right here!!

:werd:

Ever seen "the Road" or "Book of Eli"? There's no animal or plant life left... So what they're "hunting gathering" is humans to eat

Ever seen "the Road" or "Book of Eli"? There's no animal or plant life left... So what they're "hunting gathering" is humans to eat

That's at the very very end. Lol for now you are safe but later on me and chevy chop you up and toss you in with our scrambled eggs lol

if people really think the world is ending in 2012, they sure aren't acting like it.

Any reasonable belief that the world was coming to an end would result in almost instantaneous anarchy.

What would you do with no long-term consequences? I sure as hell wouldn't worry about my credit score or savings account; hell, i probably wouldn't even pay that much attention to my wife!

trackdays, hookers, and blow. for a year? sign me up.

I've actually given that a lot of thought...

And what I've come up with is it's still too soon/far away

I think the months closer will start to get very interesting

I've actually given that a lot of thought...

And what I've come up with is it's still too soon/far away

I think the months closer will start to get very interesting

i hope youre joking...if not, youre an idiot.

explain how this time would be any different than any of the other times the mayan calendar reset? the world never ended then.

mayan.jpg

and if mayans were so smart and able to predict the future etc, how come they couldnt predict the climate changes that wiped them out? LOL

fuck the mayans