Going out Monday: Idea's for Columbus?

NightRider

Taking someone out Mon. No it's not Jagz...sorry. :o

I'm from purdy mouth town Lancaster...so anyone have any idea's for/in Columbus, to see, do and eat?

No real budget...just looking to go out and have some fun. During the day/evening. What's not to miss?

Was thinking about going to the Elevator brewery.

I would go Dirty Franks on 4th or Easy Street In German Village for Dinner and Convo.

Cruise through Downtown and see the Christmas lights.

Roll North to have a few drinks and good atmosphere at Patrick Js or O'Reillys on N. High St.

When are you picking me up?

The light display at the Columbus Zoo. They're doing that until Jan. 1. I like the polar bear exhibit.

flippin cold and boring unless you go with a S-O

went with a group last yr and it almost suxored

except we ran up to the windows of random dark empty exhibits and started oohing and ahhing at nonexisting animals...you shoulda seen the several dozen people come running over and looking for abovesaid nonexeistant animals...we were bent over double laughing

flippin cold and boring unless you go with a S-O

went with a group last yr and it almost suxored

except we ran up to the windows of random dark empty exhibits and started oohing and ahhing at nonexisting animals...you shoulda seen the several dozen people come running over and looking for abovesaid nonexeistant animals...we were bent over double laughing

Agreed on the too flippin cold part. I'd find it more enjoyable if I wasn't freezing my tail off. Hoping that next week's call for showers and temps in the mid 40s will really happen.