Carjackings & murders in Dublin

SWing'R

From the one story I read this may have been what got the lady killed.

Apparently the guys got out of the car and she took off trying to flee

and they opened fire hitting her. Makes you wonder' date=' if they were gonna

make them get out and just take the car from there and not harm them :nono:[/quote']

doubt it, she was already fleeing and not a threat. im guessing there is more to this story.

Starting to sound more like an execution then a car jacking. If they shot her while she was running away, Im guessing they were going to kill them both anyway.

If that was me and I saw my wife shot in the head, dead, I would have turned around and ran over those little bastards!

he drove her to the hospital, she died at the hospital, not in the car

honestly, it sounds like the guys got out and told them to get out and they were going to take the car and be on their way....husband thinking he could get away, hit the gas to try and flee...pissed off carjackers open fire on the car killing her.....sounds like it woulda been avoided if the guy had just given up his car instead of trying to flee

but nobody was there so we will probably never know exactly what happened

he drove her to the hospital, she died at the hospital, not in the car

honestly, it sounds like the guys got out and told them to get out and they were going to take the car and be on their way....husband thinking he could get away, hit the gas to try and flee...pissed off carjackers open fire on the car killing her.....sounds like it woulda been avoided if the guy had just given up his car instead of trying to flee

but nobody was there so we will probably never know exactly what happened

The story I read from the dispatch said she pronounced dead at the hospital but quoted "The doctor said it was likely that she was dead (before he arrived),"

As for having them drive to a rural area like that, I would be thinking that they would have killed them both. If they just wanted the SUV, then they would have just ordered them out, when they jumped in.

I hope the husband believes they were going to killed, so he doesn't have to live with the regret of a decision that may have killed his wife!