Looking for a 1000cc (not for me)

scottie.harris

I have a friend who was trying to sell his 600 to buy a 1000, but a lady hit his bike and totaled it while parked at a friends house. He just got the money from insurence so hes now looking for his new bike.

I know he is a yamaha guy, but i dont think hes stuck on it. Got any good deals let me know and ill run it buy him.

I have a friend who was trying to sell his 600 to buy a 1000, but a lady hit his bike and totaled it while parked at a friends house. He just got the money from insurence so hes now looking for his new bike.

I know he is a yamaha guy, but i dont think hes stuck on it. Got any good deals let me know and ill run it buy him.

Best deal around man http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=70059

Id buy it in a hearbeat.. AND its not "any other 1000"

your friend should spend his shiny insurance check on my buell 1125cr or 998s or rsv1000r factory.

or buy them all. what a bargain!

yea you can hold on to that 998s until i hit the lottery and buy it off you :D

how much is he looking to spend we could look and suggest all day we could be looking at stuff way over what he has

+1... A dollar amount, or at least a ballpark figure could help tremendously in the search.

• 3 weeks later...
ok its been a while since ive been on here, so heres the deal.

1. Hes interested in the RC51, i just sent him your pictures of it and well see on it.

2. Hes also interested in the R1's so post pictures and info on them.

You waited too long, RC51 is sold