New Albany Range

Jst2fst

Thought I'd get this out early, looking to head to the range in like two weeks to finally try out the Hi-Point. Looking to see if anyone else would be interested in going. Looking to go between the 14th and 16th of January. I'll try and keep this updated.

I've posted this up on OR before, but I won't go to NASR. I don't like the people that work there. They can be jerks with their holier-than-thou attitude. I just go to my dad's to shoot in Croton, 15 mins from NASR.

I've never been shooting, so I don't know much about the local ranges or backyard alternatives.

Since you are new to shooting I would suggest you read their range rules.

http://www.nasr.com/ranges.htm

Oh sorry. It seems you have to watch an range orientation video before shooting. Factor in that time and it look like it's gonna be $30 for two to step foot on the range. Enjoy.

Since you are new to shooting I would suggest you read their range rules.

http://www.nasr.com/ranges.htm

Oh sorry. It seems you have to watch an range orientation video before shooting. Factor in that time and it look like it's gonna be $30 for two to step foot on the range. Enjoy.

I already checked out their rules and their ten minute video to boot. Some co-workers of mine go their often. Prices don't seem to be that awful

I've never been shooting, so I don't know much about the local ranges or backyard alternatives.

No, I understand. Just wanted to give you a heads up on my experiences with them. I've never shot there, just my dealings with those that work behind the counters.

I've posted this up on OR before, but I won't go to NASR. I don't like the people that work there. They can be jerks with their holier-than-thou attitude. I just go to my dad's to shoot in Croton, 15 mins from NASR.

They are also on my banned list. They were complete dicks to my girlfriend who had never shot so much as a BB gun before. Lots of hard selling. Also not a fan of the video.

I already checked out their rules and their ten minute video to boot. Some co-workers of mine go their often. Prices don't seem to be that awful
They are also on my banned list. They were complete dicks to my girlfriend who had never shot so much as a BB gun before. Lots of hard selling. Also not a fan of the video.
How bad is the video?

:wtf:

Edited by jagr

How bad is the video?

Besides buying a membership, they have no method for determining that "you're been here X amount of times, you don't have to watch the video." On top of that, how much useful information did you manage to absorb and put into practice from videos you were forced to watch in school? I don't like being treated like a schoolkid, I like being treated like an adult. I can understand from their point of view that noobsauces like yourself can't be trusted with doing their own research, but there's a right way and a wrong way to safeguard against that.