Check out a bike in Cbus?

Bad324

Anybody bored and want to take a look at a bike in Columbus for me? Pretty please :D

I just don't have the time currently to make it down there to see if it checks out

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2101593784.html

Edited by Bad324

If this is located anywhere between Summit and 4th ave. You do not want it.

I've seen the same one the last month parked in the street covered in snow, salt and road shit. No cover on it. The plows had gotten pretty cose once and the front wheel was covered over competely. Haven't seen it the last couple days though. Every time I pass it I just say WTF?

What all do you want checked out on the bike?

the usual stuff. Fork seals, chain, tires, bodywork. Any signs of being down or something leaking.

:lol: Didn't you just sell one of these? :facepalm:

well it was a beat to shit 05 with 3x the miles' date=' plus I have developed a habit of finding cheap bikes to ride for awhile then try and flip :D

I've seen the same one the last month parked in the street covered in snow, salt and road shit. No cover on it. The plows had gotten pretty cose once and the front wheel was covered over competely. Haven't seen it the last couple days though. Every time I pass it I just say WTF?

this is good info if its the same one. Exactly why I don't wanna drive down for something that LBTS

Yea, I see that CBR everyday at work like 16 times. I'm a bus driver for OSU.

the usual stuff. Fork seals, chain, tires, bodywork. Any signs of being down or something leaking.

well it was a beat to shit 05 with 3x the miles, plus I have developed a habit of finding cheap bikes to ride for awhile then try and flip :D

this is good info if its the same one. Exactly why I don't wanna drive down for something that LBTS

Yea, I can probably check it out for you. Just need to call the guy and see exactly how far from Columbus he is. Link says Newark and fuel's a #$%! right now.

how many bus drivers are on this site? next time I talk to Sarah I will tell her you guys need a raise, every bike parked by your building is junk

I'm working on some things for the Katana so I can sell it not sure how much I'll get. Trying to by a Gixer 750 or 1000 looking at a 1000 this weekend but probably gonna try and get one tax time hopefully.

As far a a raise go good luck with trying it....

I'm working on some things for the Katana so I can sell it not sure how much I'll get. Trying to by a Gixer 750 or 1000 looking at a 1000 this weekend but probably gonna try and get one tax time hopefully.

As far a a raise go good luck with trying it....

Are you a student employee or regular? Maybe you need to get a driver position across the parking lot. Ever notice how much nicer the bikes on the other side of the lot are

Shitty is our resident elbow rubbin', well connected OSU warehouse lackey. He prolly could get you a raise.

I'm just trying to get the Kat out and a new Gixer in my garage. I just started as a FTE in Sept. On probation till March then I should have a 1% raise hopefully. Lets hope its enought to get the bike.