FS S&W M&P Compact 9mm

Meanie

I have an M&P 9c for sale. I bought it last year for the wife, but she wants something smaller for CC. The gun comes with a case, 3 mags, the 3 backstraps, and a brand new lock. I put about 500 rounds through it, it shoots great. I'd keep it but I already have my XD. Price is $440. It still looks new and I just cleaned it Saturday. LMK if you have any questions.

Sold pending payment.

Edited by Meanie
added sold....

Sweet sounds good to me... honestly this thing fires as good as my XD does. The XD is mine and I bought some extra stuff for it other wise I would contemplate keeping the M&P. I keep thinking I should keep it but I really have no use for it.

I have an M&P 9c for sale. I bought it last year for the wife, but she wants something smaller for CC. The gun comes with a case, 4 mags, the 3 backstraps, and a brand new lock. I put about 500 rounds through it, it shoots great. I'd keep it but I already have my XD. Price is $475. It still looks new and I just cleaned it Saturday. LMK if you have any questions.

Since the wife wants something smaller for CC, are you interested in working out a trade for a Kel Tec P3AT in Hard Chrome, has extra mag with finger ext and belt clip.

btw, I am not interested in selling the Kel Tec outright.

Since the wife wants something smaller for CC, are you interested in working out a trade for a Kel Tec P3AT in Hard Chrome, has extra mag with finger ext and belt clip.

btw, I am not interested in selling the Kel Tec outright.

Nope sorry, I had her look at the P3AT today and she said it was too small.