A sad, sad day for tennis fans

jblosser

This young lady, Simona Halep, wants surgery to reduce the size of her breasts. After winning a host of junior titles and a place in the finals of the junior French Open last year, Halep is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future. But, the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.

"I'll have a breast reduction operation," Halep said "the breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It's their weight that affects my ability to react quickly," she added.

SELF SELF SELF

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL HER THAT WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING?

THIS SELFISH, SPOILED LITTLE BRAT SHOULDN'T BE SO CONSUMED WITH "WINNING MAJOR TENNIS TOURNAMENTS".

WHAT ABOUT US, THE EVERYDAY FANS..?

tennis1_A_Sad_Day_for_Tennis-s594x416-75130.jpg

tennis2_A_Sad_Day_for_Tennis-s707x465-75131.jpg

I don't recall this being a repost, but it's still my duty to rain on the parade by telling you this is old news.

She had this surgery in 2009, it's a year and a half old.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/more-new-pix-of-simona-halep-you-havent-seen-24811

On the bright side, she's legal now. Them boobies in the OP are 17yr old boobies.

Edited by JRMMiii

Heck Justin, I was so awestruck by the big naturals and so appalled that she wanted to saw them off that I didn't do my due diligence..

Turns out they (the twins) are still slightly more than a handful (34C), so I'm wondering why she bothered.

She should get in my kitchen and make me a sammich, once the cleaning's done.

I don't understand how someone could be so serious about tennis that they would write-off modeling as an alternative.

She can clearly make a lot of money as a mediocre tennis player AND a mediocre model - why not just do that instead of destroying all interest in the latter to pursue the POSSIBILITY of being great at the former?

This would be like me having dick reduction surgery to shave weight so I could pursue a professional racing career...

This would be like me having dick reduction surgery to shave weight so I could pursue a professional racing career...

I had to do that because it kept getting caught in the chain and highsiding me.

But then it turns out that I really just sucked at racing. True story.