1997 Yamaha Vmax Price Reduction!

ICEMAN

good price - especially from a dealer.....these bikes reguarly pass 100k miles, 33k is nothing if its been taken care of....blast to ride...not so much for the twisties though lol

glws - shouldnt last long at that price

thanks! yah the bike is in really nice shape and sounds awesome! the price is DEF at a steal! we have had it at this price for about a month now, i just forgot to put it on here! i cant believe it hasnt gone yet. im debating on buying it, lol.

Darl, the owner, has always drag raced Vmax's and always ridden Vmaxs, so we take good care of Vmaxs around here! They are like a specialty!

White raise letter tires look badazz on it! New... 'Cause they're not in the vid? Looks better without the sissy bar too

correct. thx, i forgot to add that! New Tires were put on the bike at Schiets, so they have basically 0 miles on them. we dropped the price a few hundred from where we had it before b/c we removed the backrest. DEFINITELY looks better without it!

• 2 weeks later...
Nice bike. Miss mine at time. You should buy it.

Putting some drag bars on it helps greatly in the comfort department.

i do want it!!

Gawd.. I hope this bike is sold before spring. :drool:

i know' date=' same here...

That's my bucket-list bike. Some day when I have $4k disposable income.

haha. Thats why you get a loan.

Its a wicked straight line acceleration machine. TONS of torque. Does not handle well, but has an enormous cool factor. Its also a bit heavy and needs lowered 1.5 inches (rear) from the factory. after its lowered and has drag bars installed, its a totally different beast. still doesnt handle well, but carries its weight low.

That motor is magical. Wish I coulda had it in a more rigid, updated frame.