World be warned... the end is near!

Casper

You should teach him/her sign language. Stuff like food, drink, please, thank you... We did this with Brooke and it made it soooo much easier to understand what she wanted until she learned to talk. I have a DVD or three for this. Let me know if you'd like to borrow it.

No way, like in "Meet the Fockers"?

Future Ben

deniro_breast.jpg

No way, like in "Meet the Fockers"?

Future Ben

deniro_breast.jpg

Yeah...only not as in depth...Brooke signed thank you, please, more, eat, drink, mommy and daddy. It was the best thing we could've done. before her verbal skills kicked in she was able to tell us what she wanted by signing it. I started teaching it to her at about 3 months old.

You should teach him/her sign language. Stuff like food, drink, please, thank you... We did this with Brooke and it made it soooo much easier to understand what she wanted until she learned to talk. I have a DVD or three for this. Let me know if you'd like to borrow it.

Might work well as Carie is on the couch "resting" and sign language-ing while you are in the kitchen, if you both knew the signs. At least you know Carrie will be your DD for Buddies.

Congrats on the youngin'