forum win!

oldschoolsdime92

Pulled this off a jeep forum... first response to her question made me LOL!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/96-jeep-cherokee-need-opinions-1149721/

is that what guys really want? their girlfriend under the hood with them??? wtf??? .... i cant speak on the money issue as she was his girfriend albeit. and the food well that is par for the course -- everything tastes better when someone else makes it for you. im certain of one thing -- i do not want my SO around me doing everything all the time and assume the likewise. There is "support" -- and then there is option two: healthy adults who have separate interests who compliment each other. i dont think if i were a guy that i'd be all that hot for her after she just spent two hours under the hood with me. :nono: thats just gross.

ok yeah it was funny though. all i see in my head is an image of alabama man.

Edited by socaln8tv

is that what guys really want? their girlfriend under the hood with them??? wtf??? .... i cant speak on the money issue as she was his girfriend albeit. and the food well that is par for the course -- everything tastes better when someone else makes it for you. im certain of one thing -- i do not want my SO around me doing everything all the time and assume the likewise. There is "support" -- and then there is option two: healthy adults who have separate interests who compliment each other. i dont think if i were a guy that i'd be all that hot for her after she just spent two hours under the hood with me. :nono: thats just gross.

i suppose this depends on my mood. If I use working in the garage to get away from a girl then yes but to me it makes a girl that more ridiculously hot if she can or is willing to work on a car with me :D

i suppose this depends on my mood. If I use working in the garage to get away from a girl then yes but to me it makes a girl that more ridiculously hot if she can or is willing to work on a car with me :D

its not even just that...if she is willing to work on the car with you, it also means she is not going to be nagging you about the car because she also enjoys it

thats the worst part about women, if a guy pays any attention to his vehicle, they go into a naggy jealous rage

its not even just that...if she is willing to work on the car with you, it also means she is not going to be nagging you about the car because she also enjoys it

thats the worst part about women, if a guy pays any attention to his vehicle, they go into a naggy jealous rage

oh i don't miss those days. girlfriend #1 in high school was a jealous naggy bitch about my car when I first bought it because all I did was detail it and spend money on it. This was the direct result of our break up

girlfriend #2 liked cars so I got to teach her everything she knows on her mustang :lol:

I agree each need their space, but I give you exhibit A:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N44pIQ0fJKA

A girl that can hold her own under the hood of a car is hot. Plus then she doesn't have to call me when she get's a flat tire on the road.

• Upvote 1

I just thought the reaction of the fellow responding was hilarious. I personally do not mind having my girlfriend in the garage with me, but she also enjoys being in the garage. If I am out there, and she wants to come out and hang out, and help, thats great. If not, thats fine as well. Just depends on what im working on and what shes doing.

A chick that can turn wrenches is hot to me jus saying

Agreed, I have had a couple girl friends who would just sit and watch me wrench on my car and nag me asking when I would be done over and over to which I would reply "if you helped me I could finish sooner", but that requires getting dirty and they had no part in that. Where are all the hot chicks with wrench skills hiding? Or do they not exist lol

A chick that can turn wrenches is hot to me jus saying

Because you need SOMEONE to do it so that you don't have to take it to the shop! :lol:

New flash: I can change my oil. ≠ I am a mechanic.

^^^ @ KK

Please' date=' flame responsibly. :)[/quote']

Yeah, right. This IS OR ya know... :nono:

You have it all wrong :)

so you are an elf? What gives dude, my gift from santa claus never came. I specifically asked for an AR and i assume you are only elf capable of such a request....give it here :D