New to the road, new to group

buells3rider

Hey all. 31yr old guy with less than 3wks riding experience... I bought a Buell S3 in late 2004 when I was living in San Diego, first bike, rode it for a couple of weeks, then it sat in storage all of last year while I was in Boston. Now I'm living back here in Columbus and have it back. Pretty sure I have to learn all over again :wtf: Looking into the rider's course at A.D. Farrow where I'm having the bike tuned up after sitting for a little over a year straight, so if you see some fool out there in a couple of months trying to act like he knows what he's doing? Stop and say hi - it's probably me LOL

Hey all. 31yr old guy with less than 3wks riding experience... I bought a Buell S3 in late 2004 when I was living in San Diego, first bike, rode it for a couple of weeks, then it sat in storage all of last year while I was in Boston. Now I'm living back here in Columbus and have it back. Pretty sure I have to learn all over again :wtf: Looking into the rider's course at A.D. Farrow where I'm having the bike tuned up after sitting for a little over a year straight, so if you see some fool out there in a couple of months trying to act like he knows what he's doing? Stop and say hi - it's probably me LOL

You should take the MSF course. It's cheaper and from what some of the instructors say it covers the same topics as the AD Farrow Course. One of the instructors at the MSF course worked at AD Farrow and taught their course too.

http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/brc.htm

I think the charge is 25.00 and they post the schedule for the year on 02/01/2007. Just trying to save you some money, welcome to the board.