Iphone now on Verizon

Bad324

Sprint is just $10 more a month for 4g. Pricing is what keeps me with them.

$129 for everything famliy, first 2 lines, $20 a month each additional. All data, text and 1500 minutes included. 4g is $10 a month more for each line that has a 4g phone on it (even if it's not available in your area/you don't use it.) We get 20% or so discount from my wife's work.

i wish verizon had these prices.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish verizon had these prices.

It's much less confusing than add this, and add that. This pricing level will also usually put you at "premier status" which gets you better customer and tech support when you call in, and the primary line get's the full upgrade benefit every year, which is nice.

MyWi. Google it.

Mywi 4 if u r using iphone 4

it's an awesome app , let you share internet using wireless network or usb cable .

you get 3 days trail and then it's buy it if u like it time , cost is 19.99

it's an awesome app for all iphone users :D i know i loved it when our DSL disconnected.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the Iphone 4 syncs to microsoft outlook to update contacts and calendars both ways. This stupid Droid Pro does not. I have to export the calendar and contact .csv files to the pc the import ot gmail. pain in the wazoo...The speaker phone sucks on this droid and the contacts staying at the last place i searched sucks. Not a good fun but a nice toy.

I'm trying to decide on getting an iPhone or Droid. Think its time to switch from blackberry :nono:

+1 i have a crackberry too it's ok but i want to try a droid or get another iPhone im going to look for one (unlocked) in the next month or so.

Does anyone know if the Iphone 4 syncs to microsoft outlook to update contacts and calendars both ways. This stupid Droid Pro does not. I have to export the calendar and contact .csv files to the pc the import ot gmail. pain in the wazoo...The speaker phone sucks on this droid and the contacts staying at the last place i searched sucks. Not a good fun but a nice toy.

idk this was the exact reason why i use gmail for calendar and contacts FTW!

Curious what droid do you have

• 2 weeks later...

It does.

Supposed to be some phone coming out in April that blows the iPhone away?

unless it jerks me off, I wouldn't bother "upgrading."

I have had my iPhone 3G for a few months now. Got it DIRT cheap ($99) because the iPhone 4 is out.

The iPhone 5 comes out in the next few months too, and Verizon is counting on everyone clamoring to have it, and shelling out another $600 for no real reason...

I have no doubt that "better" phones will continue to come out from now until eternity, but I am totally happy with my iPhone 3G, and see no reason to pay for anything 'better' in ways I won't use.

In bike terms, it would be like buying a BMW S1000RR to commute on. Yeah, it's better than the 2005 GSXR 1000 in your garage, but the GSXR 1000 is already total overkill for commuting...

I am betting ultra-nerds will find compelling reasons to champion the latest and greatest phone to hit the market, but 95% of consumers won't notice a real difference.

I nearly pulled the trigger on the iPad yesterday. I picked up teh wife's iPhone (valentine's day present), and Verizon is running a promo deal where they'll sell you an iPhone 4 AND an iPad for $700 total.

the iPad itself is usually at least $600, so it's a decent "deal" if you are going to buy both anyway...

I held off becaue adding the iPhone to our cell plan raises our bill from $40/month to $108/month. Work covers my phone, so I've been spoiled up to this point...

the smaller samsung(?) tablets MIGHT replace a phone, but the iPad is far to large for me... Plus when I was messing with it, the keyboard is totally useless. It's too big to "thumb type," but not responsive enough to lay on the table and touch-type like you would on a laptop.

It does.

I got the iphone4 32gb. Hands down droid has more features.

Yes it does autosync outlook calendar, email if needed, and contacts thru iTunes. The only thing that sucks is iTunes won't duplicate and merge contacts like gmail did with the droid. Although if I could remember my gmail password I could export outlook to gmail, have it fix the duplicates then import back to outlook and the import into iTunes and set to replace all contacts on the phone and I'd be set. Gmail is a bitch if you forget ur password. They ask like 25 questions that I don't remember.

I phone also requires like 3 accounts, iTunes for apps, apple Id and some other garbage. It asks for ur stupid apple Id password everyother time u go go to apps.

I nearly pulled the trigger on the iPad yesterday. I picked up teh wife's iPhone (valentine's day present), and Verizon is running a promo deal where they'll sell you an iPhone 4 AND an iPad for $700 total.

the iPad itself is usually at least $600, so it's a decent "deal" if you are going to buy both anyway...

I held off becaue adding the iPhone to our cell plan raises our bill from $40/month to $108/month. Work covers my phone, so I've been spoiled up to this point...

the smaller samsung(?) tablets MIGHT replace a phone, but the iPad is far to large for me... Plus when I was messing with it, the keyboard is totally useless. It's too big to "thumb type," but not responsive enough to lay on the table and touch-type like you would on a laptop.

I would hold off and wait til the ipad2 comes out. rumored to be much more useful with usb support and camera.

I debated an iphone, but after getting my Droid X and having an ipod touch, i would rather have android. and that's coming from a mac geek. i feel like a traitor but android has more features. Widgets are awesome. The iphone would rank higher if it had widgets.

8 out of 10 apps that are on the app store are on google market.

The X's camera is so much better. Video is better. Love the call quality.

I do love the Retina display on the iphone.

pro and cons IMO i'll keep my Droid X.

i love my droid x....only bad thing, it takes such high quality video that if i put it onto my computer i cant even watch it full screen because my computer isnt fast enough to process HD videos (from my phone or online, etc)

apps and widgets for everything...ive never used an iphone but i cant imagine any reason i would ever need to switch....and the Swype keyboard on the X is amazing, i love it.

only thing i like better about the iphone is that it has a netflix app, but thats not important enough for me to ever want to switch to one

ive found that generally, verizon has the best coverage everywhere...until you start getting out into the middle of nowhere, and then it seems like sprint is the best

opposite. SPrint sucks in rural, not as bad as AT&T though. Verizon bought Alltel years ago who had the best in the sticks serivice.

you was puttin down a killin on COD last night. I join your session and played a few games with you last night.

Shows you how much I was paying attention, I didn't even see you join up. You should have sent me a message or something.

Anyone checked out the Thunderbolt yet?